dekciw_1

Kawhi Leonard 2017-2018 Season Outlook

Even if he's cleared medically, doesn't he have to get a few practices in?

Wouldn't that be another week after he's cleared?

I can't believe the hope in this thread isn't 100% dead yet.

image.jpeg.46c9a5c7b7d695553636c19f4a26b6b4.jpeg

On 1/23/2018 at 10:24 AM, rando said:

Kawhi is probably going to end up being the worst player to own this year, in that owning him does the most damage. First rounder (high cost) who contributes almost nothing (negative ROI), in all probability. 

For posterity.

5 hours ago, rando said:

I can't believe the hope in this thread isn't 100% dead yet.

image.jpeg.46c9a5c7b7d695553636c19f4a26b6b4.jpeg

Hope dies last my friend. 

lol kawhi is so soft. his team is on the bubble of playoffs and he doesn't want to play.

spurs should trade this guy in the offseason if they can get good value, i can imagine this guy is going to be an excess baggage. How many times has the Spurs doctor cleared him and for him to follow his own doctors or the people who surround him instead? He clearly doesn't trust the team medical staff, even if the Spurs team have had a very good history for the last 2 decades +. 

Hate to sound hypocritical like a peddler of false hope after expressing belief that this was some elaborate Spurs ruse to have Kawhi fresh so i’ll own up to it. 

I guess the rumored internal issues about Kawhi vehemently distrusting the medical staff of the Spurs (or him forcing his way out of a situation where he has to carry a dying llama and a fat aboriginee who are making 100m over the next few years) have some merit.

Not going to elaborate, as it would be CSB but I managed to retain seeding carrying his corpse into the PO; My last straw was news about him not even practicing despite him giving the NO game as a possibility after pop called him out.

Goodluck to those still standing!

Edited by Mikhov

he ain't coming back. are yall holding cause you're scared of someone else picking him up and then he comes back to be used against you?

• Like 1

On 3/17/2018 at 9:32 PM, brosephd said:

he ain't coming back. are yall holding cause you're scared of someone else picking him up and then he comes back to be used against you?

Holding because he was assigned that Thursday return date out of the blue and I'm staying optimistic that we'll get another surprise later this week

I might have to drop with this being the first week of play offs and my team is already beat up as it is. What a bust this year. 

"He is not coming back," veteran guard Manu Ginobili said. "For me, he's not coming back because it's not helping [to think Leonard is returning]. We fell for it a week ago again. I guess you guys made us fall for it.

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/22858753/san-antonio-spurs-guard-manu-ginobili-says-not-expecting-injured-forward-kawhi-leonard-return-season

He was easily my worst first pick ever. Between him and Wall going down I didn't stand a chance in one league this year.

I wonder where he'll be drafted next year. It's hard to imagine a player of his calibre going in the 2nd round but he's so risky as a 1st again. I hope I don't get put in a position where I have to make a decision on him next year; I'd rather let him be someone else's headache if possible.

40 minutes ago, misterj said:

He was easily my worst first pick ever. Between him and Wall going down I didn't stand a chance in one league this year.

I wonder where he'll be drafted next year. It's hard to imagine a player of his calibre going in the 2nd round but he's so risky as a 1st again. I hope I don't get put in a position where I have to make a decision on him next year; I'd rather let him be someone else's headache if possible.

in 1 league, i lost:

wall

love

conley

batum

ingram

in another:

kawhi

fournier

whiteside

tyreke

still competing in both