kane

Willie Cauley-Stein 2017-2018 Season Outlook

You think he can play tonight without minute restriction? Before he got injured, he had really played well. 

Anyone care to comment on the game tonight? He’s looking ok so far, rosterable in 12 teams?

2 hours ago, willkoo said:

Anyone care to comment on the game tonight? He’s looking ok so far, rosterable in 12 teams?

I havent dropped yet. the free throws hurt tonight but he looked more or less like his goofy self. Its gotta be only a matter of time before that second unit becomes the starting unit.. theyre very clearly better and its making Frank Mason look better than Dearon Fox.  that starting line up is disgusting. Garret Temple is a non factor, Z-Bo is a black hole who cant protect the rim, starting at center (?????) when he should easily be the designated 6th man off the bench, Skal Labissiere is straight up trash right now, wouldnt even get a rotation spot on most teams. and George Hill is washed. Its only a matter of time before they quit this goofy offensive system they call themselves running and turn it into the Dearon Fox/Trillie Cauley-Stein pick and roll show

• Like 3

On the WCS train after trading for him - looks to be locked in to a 25-30 minute role for the foreseeable future (until they hopefully shut down some vets).

48 minutes ago, backyardballer said:

On the WCS train after trading for him - looks to be locked in to a 25-30 minute role for the foreseeable future (until they hopefully shut down some vets).

My hope is that he'll be unleashed down the stretch run (i.e. Fantasy Playoff time) when trash teams start full-on tanking.

Earlier would be welcomed too of course!

Starting tonight even w/ Z-Bo back.

I'm conflicted as:

• Good (that Joerger is confidence in him)
  • Bad (since he has better #s as a sub)

He did do decent last game starting vs. TOR so hopefully goes well!

Trill OG even yo girl know..

Willie showing good scoring ability. I think this is his 4th or 5th game of 20 plus points. he is getting 30 mpg now and will prolly break out pretty hard this season. hopefully starts putting together more stocks and I think he will be at least 1 stl 1 blk. 

33 minutes ago, richg24 said:

Trill OG even yo girl know..

Willie showing good scoring ability. I think this is his 4th or 5th game of 20 plus points. he is getting 30 mpg now and will prolly break out pretty hard this season. hopefully starts putting together more stocks and I think he will be at least 1 stl 1 blk. 

How strong do you feel about this?  Jaylen Brown top 60 projection strong or are you being a bit more cautious with this one? Opportunity was there for the taking so had to...lol. All in fun man.

Edited by HK-47

Odd start to the game tonight.  He dominates in the first quarter with 8 Points (4/5 shooting with multiple dunks) 5 Boards and 2 Steals, and the Kings are tied after the first quarter.  He actually played the whole first quarter, but never got in the game at all in the 2nd quarter and now the Kings are getting destroyed.

Edited by KilloWertz

Once the Kings start tanking, what do you guys think his ROS value would be?

He is on my waiver wire and I'm tempted to get him. I'm in a 10 man H2H points league. 

11 hours ago, KilloWertz said:

Odd start to the game tonight.  He dominates in the first quarter with 8 Points (4/5 shooting with multiple dunks) 5 Boards and 2 Steals, and the Kings are tied after the first quarter.  He actually played the whole first quarter, but never got in the game at all in the 2nd quarter and now the Kings are getting destroyed.

Kangz gon Kangz

SMFH :angry:

Still a great line in 25 minutes - probably a product of being blown out and it being the front end of a B2B.

not concerned as he’s stayed above 30 minutes in 5 of the past 7 games.

Real good again. 

Nit picking but would love a few more blocks from him 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

He seems more like a steals big man than a blocks guy.

i have a conundrum after many months of musical IR I finally have to drop someone :( To avoid this I’m Trying to 2 for 1 deal off TRILL on his string of recent good games. Good luck to all yall, he’s going to be worth owning ROS

Edited by RCRanger03
  • Like 1

Big Willie Style been trill AF lately, 15-7-2.5 with 2.5 stocks on 55% sounds pretty nice to me. He hasn't been playing next to Z-Bo as much lately so it looks like that could of been a factor to his early season slump.