Sign in to follow this  
Tom Chambers

Carmelo Anthony 2017 - 2018 Season Outlook

Carmelo Anthony (sore back) out tonight vs. Dallas.

On 11/12/2017 at 6:48 PM, kane said:

Carmelo Anthony (sore back) out tonight vs. Dallas.

fake news.

Scoring, (lower usage) assists (WB effect?), and %s (more 3 point attempts) down while other metrics are about constant.

Do you guys think he'll break out of his slump or is this the new norm?

Just now, backyardballer said:

Scoring, (lower usage) assists (WB effect?), and %s (more 3 point attempts) down while other metrics are about constant.

Do you guys think he'll break out of his slump or is this the new norm?

The Thunder have won the last two games in which Melo has been the clear third option. Truefully I don’t know if he is finally sacrificing shots or what but if this lasts more than tonight I’ll be very concerned. I want to at worst see him jack up 15 shots. 

Brick the wall

Slumping hard like all mg players so far this week, nice. 

turned on the game and thought there was a garbage bag flying around the court but then realized it was just Melo

• Like 1

How’s Brodie and Melo on the floor without PG? Haven’t really looked into watching their games lately

6 minutes ago, matkm said:

How’s Brodie and Melo on the floor without PG? Haven’t really looked into watching their games lately

Does it really matter?? Iso Melo is always going to happen. I know he has been pretty bad the last week or so but he should get back to 20 plus per and good percentages soon. Where everyone drafted Melo, he is still going to end up a nice bargain. 

52 minutes ago, chud12 said:

Does it really matter?? Iso Melo is always going to happen. I know he has been pretty bad the last week or so but he should get back to 20 plus per and good percentages soon. Where everyone drafted Melo, he is still going to end up a nice bargain. 

He'll have good FT% and he might get back to 20 ppg but wouldn't count on the FG%

this guy forgot how to shoot or something? SMH.

You sure that he can pull out of this hole? Started the season great, but this is pitiful these past 2 months. Good thing he gets boards and stocks, oh joy.

7 minutes ago, ssolitare said:

You sure that he can pull out of this hole? Started the season great, but this is pitiful these past 2 months. Good thing he gets boards and stocks, oh joy.

It’s been more like 2 weeks but I don’t get it really.  He’s missing so many shots he always makes. I benched Melo for the first time tonight and that will continue until he turns it around.