PuzzBeterson

LeBron James 2017-2018 Season Outlook

Lebron is officially the GOAT now. Drafting him #1 in every league this year. :D

Edited by PuzzBeterson
  • Like 7
  • Haha 1

What a time to be alive. Trump singlehandely bringing the entire NBA together. Also - this is why it's the greatest league. 

30 minutes ago, PuzzBeterson said:

Lebron is officially the GOAT now. Drafting him #1 in every league this year. :D

LeBron/Curry 2020

tenor.gif

Edited by The 7th Beatles
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, PuzzBeterson said:

What a time to be alive. Trump singlehandely bringing the entire NBA together. Also - this is why it's the greatest league. 

Good stuff.

Oddly enough he sparked a similar public rebuke from the NFL/Goodell in the same day. 

Its like he woke up and thought...ya know what, i just really hate sports

Edited by jsquints
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, ballr3 said:

What about LeBron's season Outlook this year?

He won't get invited to the White House.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

I'm torn because as much as I've been a true blue Democrat voter for 17 years now, I really hate the internet left and right.  Like they have these little camps that criticize you if you don't agree with every little thing they say.  But I do hate Trump and like LeBron so this is an easy smile.

I still won't draft him, though, unless we make a fantasy Finals league.

h2h 10 for me. after the top 8, i have wall and lbj next at 9 and 10. more of the same, might beast to start the season with IT injured. the same can be said with love. the change in schedule benefits older players like lebron with less Back to back and 4 games in 5 nights. and, its not like lebron is like any other "older" players. obviously, not the same as 5 seasons ago, but easily top 10 for me.

Yes, probably the right time to pick LeBron is the end of the 1st round, I play 9cat H2H. About tweet: just read the comments and in my country (Estonia) 80% of people supported Trump and not LeBron. And that is not surprise, if you know Estonians attitude...

Politics aside but sorry lebron's a wanker. Wankers aside I don't draft him but if I was somehow guaranteed of getting lebron and whiteside I'd doooo it. 

9 minutes ago, Pirate said:

Politics aside but sorry lebron's a wanker. Wankers aside I don't draft him but if I was somehow guaranteed of getting lebron and whiteside I'd doooo it. 

on a scale of 1-10 how high were you when you made this post?

• Haha 3

8 minutes ago, HarmStrong said:

on a scale of 1-10 how high were you when you made this post?

Technically zero but you didn't give me the option. How bout you out of 5-10? I'll start you high 

How is owning Bron? I was offered him in a deal for Bledsoe and I’m curious as to what the roller coaster ride is like, or if there’s even a roller coaster. Figure with Byrie gone we can expect everything to go uo numbers wise. 

1 minute ago, GrandGourou said:

Take it and run run run ...

You sure? lol. I’m so nervous man I don’t want Bledsoe to get hurt. And I don’t know how Bron will do during the season on blowout nights. Points league as well, not cats. 

Fell to #15 in my draft, first time owning the King, hopefully his FT improves this year and he can up the usage rate until IT comes back.

How concerned should we be with the ankle?  Played last night and now out Friday and questionable for opener. While the first round won't win a championship, the wrong guy can lose you one. This is a two week ankle not allowing him to practice or play?

19 minutes ago, jjbooda said:

How concerned should we be with the ankle?  Played last night and now out Friday and questionable for opener. While the first round won't win a championship, the wrong guy can lose you one. This is a two week ankle not allowing him to practice or play?

Draft with confidence. A game or two won't matter 

• Thanks 1

First time owning King James. Without Byrie in town, I’m thinking we’re going to see Miami Bron resurface. His final mvp campaign. Watch. 

Rest assured LBJ isnt missing this game and the opportunity to stick it to Kyrie. 

LeBron James did not go through shootaround Friday in Orlando, but Cavs coach Ty Lue expressed optimism James would play opening night vs. BOS. "Wait and see," Lue said. "I think he’ll be OK, though. That would be a tough one for him personally to miss. There’s a lot of hype behind the game but like I told him, we got to be smart about it. It’s just one game, but I think he’ll be OK." James, in a brief chat with ESPN, said his left ankle injury is testing his patience as much as anything.

i?img=%2Fi%2Fcolumnists%2Ffull%2Fmcmenamin_dave.png&w=80&h=80&scale=cropDave McMenamin, ESPN Staff Writer

3 minutes ago, Code of Hammurabi said:

Rest assured LBJ isnt missing this game and the opportunity to stick it to Kyrie. 

LeBron James did not go through shootaround Friday in Orlando, but Cavs coach Ty Lue expressed optimism James would play opening night vs. BOS. "Wait and see," Lue said. "I think he’ll be OK, though. That would be a tough one for him personally to miss. There’s a lot of hype behind the game but like I told him, we got to be smart about it. It’s just one game, but I think he’ll be OK." James, in a brief chat with ESPN, said his left ankle injury is testing his patience as much as anything.

i?img=%2Fi%2Fcolumnists%2Ffull%2Fmcmenamin_dave.png&w=80&h=80&scale=cropDave McMenamin, ESPN Staff Writer

He'll post a triple-double vs Boston on opening night. 

1 minute ago, RedRaider27 said:

He'll post a triple-double vs Boston on opening night. 

I predict vintage and epic LBJ on opening night 34 points-14 rebs-13 asst