PuzzBeterson

LeBron James 2017-2018 Season Outlook

Maybe if Harden comes back sooner than expected he can cover ground, but yeah. The King is about to run away with it. 

On 1/6/2018 at 9:41 PM, ZChronicNebula said:

MVP by far

How about no?

2 hours ago, ThisIsSparta said:

The Cavs losing games is actually good for fantasy, as LeBron won't be resting anytime.

It's a shame losing by 25 at half-time is terrible for fantasy as LeBron's minutes have reduced quite significantly since IT came back and trashed the team with his bricks and lack of D.

• Sad 1

Worst performance of the season and probably lost a lot of peoples' weeks with the FT shooting, only up from here.

On 1/19/2018 at 7:01 PM, Auction>Snake said:

Father time. :( Still the goat imo. 

father time but hes still having one of the better years of his career? 

wut

anyway its his one slump even elite players have slumps be happy its happening now over in the fantasy playoffs

Pretty close to acquiring him...I think he goes on a tear in the next couple of months.

• Like 1

Congrats on the 30,000, your highness. Come back to the dark side before you retire btw. 

• Like 1

thought I bought low on him but :/

Whats up with his FT recently? He was always kinda bad at FT, but shot around 77 % in the first half of the season and is recently at 50%. Anybody any ideas?

45 minutes ago, HerrMcKenzie said:

Whats up with his FT recently? He was always kinda bad at FT, but shot around 77 % in the first half of the season and is recently at 50%. Anybody any ideas?

LAW OF AVERAGES

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Kenny Mack said:

LAW OF AVERAGES

I hope not :D read some months ago that he changed his shot during the offseason, which positively impacted his FT.

4 hours ago, HerrMcKenzie said:

I hope not :D read some months ago that he changed his shot during the offseason, which positively impacted his FT.

No, seriously, law of averages. The guy is 33 years old. It would be awfully hard for him to suddenly develop a new talent. His shot has really regressed to the mean both at the stripe (63.6% in January) and from three (22.5% in January).

- He is now shooting 36.2% from three after shooting 36.3% from three last year.

- He is now shooting 74.5% from FT and is a career 74% shooter from the stripe

So yeah, law of averages. This is coming from a guy who'd bought in on him changing his shot. The statistics don't lie.

Edited by steve9347
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, steve9347 said:

No, seriously, law of averages. The guy is 33 years old. It would be awfully hard for him to suddenly develop a new talent. His shot has really regressed to the mean both at the stripe (63.6% in January) and from three (22.5% in January).

- He is now shooting 36.2% from three after shooting 36.3% from three last year.

- He is now shooting 74.5% from FT and is a career 74% shooter from the stripe

So yeah, law of averages. This is coming from a guy who'd bought in on him changing his shot. The statistics don't lie.

Want to like this post for its quality, but as an LBJ owner makes me sad because truth hurts, haha.

1 hour ago, UniCornucopia said:

Quadruple Double!!!!

:wacko:

Saw this and had to go look at the box score...11 turnovers lmao

The Ringer beat me to it but it's deja vu in Cleveland.

Bad supporting cast. Little hope of contending for a title. LeBron looking poised to leave in FA. What do you do?

Could you fathom, gasp, trading LeBron?

It's 2010 all over again!

Edited by My Dinner With Andre