Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PuzzBeterson

LeBron James 2017-2018 Season Outlook

1 hour ago, lbjames6 said:

Lonzo Ball looks up to this guy? What a travesty. 

And the fans are really concerned Lonzo will have the same downfall as Lebron ?

Yeah, sprained his left ankle stepping over Ariza's foot. Will likely play through it against the Rockets if it's not that serious. Likely a blowout without him.

2 minutes ago, Auction>Snake said:

He ain't human haha. Still playing. 

That shiet gonna be sore tomorrow lol

He may not get to play much during the 2nd half if this continues. Looks like Kyrie was the one holding the Cav's D together if there ever was one. :ph34r:

The atrocious defense is a combination of personnel, coaching, and knowing that if they make the playoffs, they're favored on winning the East title again just cause they have LeBron.

16 minutes ago, OxyBubbleMan said:

He may not get to play much during the 2nd half if this continues. Looks like Kyrie was the one holding the Cav's D together if there ever was one. :ph34r:

The atrocious defense is a combination of personnel, coaching, and knowing that if they make the playoffs, they're favored on winning the East title again just cause they have LeBron.

Yhea..just not. Roll the ankle like that and hes dunking like a madman. Still not human. Roflmao

the bad D is on Lue. Lue is a horrible coach, he only became coach because he was hand picked by LBJ to remove David Blatt. I felt David Blatt was an okay coach, he isn't elite, but he knew what he was doing. Lue is just a coach on paper and a puppet, that LBJ can control. 

8 minutes ago, sya said:

the bad D is on Lue. Lue is a horrible coach, he only became coach because he was hand picked by LBJ to remove David Blatt. I felt David Blatt was an okay coach, he isn't elite, but he knew what he was doing. Lue is just a coach on paper and a puppet, that LBJ can control. 

Thats true. Blatt was done dirty man. He won 2 games against GSW without Klove and Kyrie. Lue is probably on of the worst coaches in the nba right now.

Rebounding killed them the whole game. Made Love lose ****load of weight, then expects him to go back and cover C position. Great plan.

3 hours ago, bhkim814 said:

Rebounding killed them the whole game. Made Love lose ****load of weight, then expects him to go back and cover C position. Great plan.

that's the thing, everybody trying to play small ball thinking that is the way to go. well not all teams are built for small ball like the Warriors. Not everyone has a Draymond Green that can defend 5 positions, even Kevin Durant can defend some bigs. These coaches now instead of playing to their strengths, are trying to emulate a team that they cannot copy.

that's why the Warriors imo are considered one of the greatest teams of all time, because they have changed how the game is played, most of the 29 other teams are trying to copy their style of play

18 hours ago, lokidestroyer said:

Do you think lebron is going to be rested a lot this season? 

I don't really think they'll have the luxury to like in past years honestly. Maybe if they turn it around when IT returns and hit their stride but at the pace they're on right now I say no. 

I also think that some of the schedule where there isn't as many back to backs will help him play more games too.

But I agree, the Cavs need LeBron moreso this season in the games, so I don't think he will be sitting games as much.

Something to consider about resting, as it was considered pretty late into Kobe's career, that Lebron is probably close to chasing Jabar's all-time scoring record. Lebron is easily the player who has been in the best position to pass it this late into his career... the other was Kobe. Both started at 18 and were great scorers so naturally they would be the two. 

I think there will be some rest games here and there, but I do think Lebron knows he has a lot of records in his grasp by stat accumulation, and he's going to want to play as many games a possible... especially before he's a shell of himself. 

4 minutes ago, holdupstop23 said:

Yahoo better stop playing and give this man a triple double with that last second rebound.

Its not Yahoo, its the official stat keeper for the game.  

27/16/13 with three 3s and 3 blocks and no talk in here. Even rotoworld.com writes about him as they would analyze a Darren Collison line. Just show how great the king is this year.