Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PuzzBeterson

LeBron James 2017-2018 Season Outlook

On November 25, 2017 at 1:50 AM, dorwell said:

27/16/13 with three 3s and 3 blocks and no talk in here. Even rotoworld.com writes about him as they would analyze a Darren Collison line. Just show how great the king is this year. 

Gallagher said he was "off Lebron" during draft season. 

I can't believe he's doing this at 33. I have never rooted for a LeBron-led team, but he will always have my respect.

This guy could easily average a triple double if he treated regular season games seriously. He looks like he’s having a career year.

umm...I think when IT return,he will slow down a little bit

On 12/2/2017 at 3:21 AM, kane said:

umm...I think when IT return,he will slow down a little bit

more like IT will stand around and watch in awe

On 11/12/2017 at 12:03 PM, brockpapersizer said:

I actually looked at his line tonight and felt dissapointed bc of the fg%.. first time this season under 50% in a game (I think).. we're so spoiled

How do you guys think IT’s return will affect Lebron and IT? I have both and I think it could either slow down Lebron and IT will be like 80% of last year, OR Lebron’s assists can go up and IT will be an offensive monster on the Cavs. 

Really hoping it’s the latter.

One night after Harden goes for 26 points and 17 assists.. LeBron answers with 25 points and 17 assists. This is gonna be a good MVP race 

Welp might have dun goofed not choosing Lebron as my first pick, funny how he was the 10th pick and now he's the best in pts league now

Back to back triple doubles. Should be getting Kyle Korver a big Christmas present for fixing his FTs :lol:

On 12/10/2017 at 1:46 PM, sha007 said:

How do you guys think IT’s return will affect Lebron and IT? I have both and I think it could either slow down Lebron and IT will be like 80% of last year, OR Lebron’s assists can go up and IT will be an offensive monster on the Cavs. 

Really hoping it’s the latter.

U and me both

50 minutes ago, My Dinner With Andre said:

Jesus another triple double

Too spoiled as an LBJ owner when the first thing that stands out to me is 8/23FG ?! lol