Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PuzzBeterson

LeBron James 2017-2018 Season Outlook

3 hours ago, Xmantt said:

He's too good, but he's in danger missing games in March. 

yea, is he going to take a week or 2 off as usual? might be going for the mvp this year

13 hours ago, littlesamtung said:

Any team owns him has no excuse to lose this week.

haha well I lost by one rebound...my excuse...i lost gobert, aaron gordon, bradley, dennis smith jr..all of them plus i have millsap on my IL ...valid excuse? haha

Am I the only one who gets confused how Lebron isn't a top 5 pick every year? I get the missing games at the end but is there honestly a more consistent fantasy player?

it's crazy how nobody wanted to take LBJ top 5 in most leagues I know, he a different animal this year going for MVP for sure 

Apparently Lebron James took a test of his athleticism and the doctors said he has the body of a 19 year old. Crazy the amount of time and money he puts into maintaining his body and honing his skillset to stay at the top of the league. Lebron to average 20/4/4 at age 45? Probably.

2 hours ago, hungry said:

Apparently Lebron James took a test of his athleticism and the doctors said he has the body of a 19 year old. Crazy the amount of time and money he puts into maintaining his body and honing his skillset to stay at the top of the league. Lebron to average 20/4/4 at age 45? Probably.

27/7/7 **

Another godlike game and this thread is quiet. Guess this is just the norm now lol

14 minutes ago, littlesamtung said:

1 reb 7 to, bad game.

39 points, 6 triples, 7 assists, 3 steals, 2 blocks, 14/22 shooting and a perfect 5/5 from the line. That's a bad game? 

Just now, Dusticle said:

32 isn't that old guys. I think Hakeem was 32 and 33 when he peaked.

Lebron has way more mileage. That’s why it’s so impressive.

4 minutes ago, HK-47 said:

Lebron has way more mileage. That’s why it’s so impressive.

Yeah he's a freak. The roids help too B)

Never owned the dude in fantasy because of the perennial “rest” scare every year but damn what this man doing with that kind of mileage is nothing short of amazing. You would think that he is due for a decline but he is as durable as they come. Aside from that 2 week sabbatical a few seasons ago he’s never had a major injury or rest time.  I’ll never doubt him again and will gladly pick him within the top 5 next year if given the chance. 

Meanwhile his 2003 draftmates are rapidly declining... I’m not really sure if the man is human. 

Kudos to all you owners who who took the plunge this year. 

Took him 8th and 10th in two leagues, was countin' on mvp season all along. However, I picked the rest of the team to punt ft% (9 cat h2h) and he's like 78% on the season now. :)

The last time I owned Lebron in fantasy basketball was during his final year of his first stint in CLE, where he was averaging a godly 30 pt/9 ast/7 reb with a full stat line on great percentages. Thought that'd be one of his best years in terms of overall production for fantasy purposes. Somehow 8 years later this is arguably his best fantasy production of his career. Go figure. I SHOULD'VE NEVER DOUBTED THE KING!!!

On 18/12/2017 at 5:46 PM, greatestmetfan said:

Am I the only one who gets confused how Lebron isn't a top 5 pick every year? I get the missing games at the end but is there honestly a more consistent fantasy player?

He hasn't been ranked higher than #9 in 9cat since 2013...

On 18.12.2017 at 5:46 PM, greatestmetfan said:

Well so far he had been really bad at FT only hitting 65 to 70%, which really hurt his value. On top of that he only has one co-star (Love) and not two (Wade, Bosh/Irving, Love) until IT4 comes back, so he carries the team even more compared to the last years.

i thought maybe he was out today or something lol.. same as the next person that looks I would guess

4 minutes ago, Trench Mob said:

You scared me by bumping this thread. I thought something happened to him lol.

Traded for the King a few days ago. I can always count on him to seal a championship.

With IT4 back, that should boost his assist even more. 

1 minute ago, wiz said:

i thought maybe he was out today or something lol.. same as the next person that looks I would guess

:lol:

Just a new guy on the hype train!