PuzzBeterson

LeBron James 2017-2018 Season Outlook

He’s been playing so bad since I traded for him (he registered that 10pt game when I first got him).

I gave up Jimmy and Horford for Taj and THIS!? :(

• Like 1

If you can’t beat ‘em . . . meet with them in free agency and draw out your decision until all the top FAs are off the table, then sign elsewhere. I see you, LBJ.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Quazza said:

would make a nice 6th man for us......

I would still take Iggy in the 4th.. at least he plays defense and he doesn't choke. LBJ can't even hit FTs.. :lol:

• Haha 1

Lol y’all need to stop lying to yourselves you would let go of everyone outside the big 4 and start Lebron and Dray at the pf/c and then go sign washed up vets to the minimum like udonis haslem

man i hope this happens so Silver finally gets fired or pushed out. we need some1 with a spine to run this league. its been the same regime with Stern/Silver for way tooo long.

. "I'm here for the long haul," he said. "I'm here for this season right now, try to figure out ways we can still compete. I couldn't give up on my teammates like that. I couldn't do that." 

LOL!  Does the guy know what LONG HAUL means?  This is his way of saying trade all the other guys and draft picks so I can win a championship this year and leave. Most selfish player EVER!

• Haha 1

With last night's epic finish vs Minnesota, and today's IT trade with Love out another 6-7 weeks, wow are we about to see some massive lines from Lebron. He already has nine 3x2s this year, he could go on a streak where he averages 34-11-9 for a month for all we know. You just know he went to management and said "do whatever to make us good April through June, I got this until Love is back."

• Like 1

It looks like he was awarded 2 more assists a couple hours after the game was finished, originally 17 assists which Rotoworld stated matched his career high, but now since it shows 19 assists I guess he has a new career high... long live the King

On 2/9/2018 at 12:12 AM, thusanaysayer said:

It's time for LBJ to reclaim that #1 fantasy ranking

good luck getting past harden lol

1 minute ago, cdd10 said:

good luck getting past harden lol

I reckon LBJ just needs to average what.. 5 triples 50pts 20reb and 20dimes with 4stls and 4blcks for a two week period