james never gets hurt and it didn’t even look bad

and since he came back in he is dominating 

13 minutes ago, Shredded said:

james never gets hurt and it didn’t even look bad

and since he came back in he is dominating 

I know dude it's called a reverse jinx :P 

33 minutes ago, Saltgurkan15 said:

Banged his knee and still hasn’t returned. Im scared 

Came back and has looked fine so far. 17-5-6 at halftime.

11 hours ago, King James said:

Nice to see his assists trend up, he's a walking triple double. Amazing that he's doing this at 33. 

I know he's getting on in years but he's still running up and down the court. He barely ever walks, friend. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, HarmStrong said:

I know he's getting on in years but he's still running up and down the court. He barely ever walks, friend. 

Crazy. He's still at his peak, he hasn't hit the downside of his career yet. 

Imagine the fan base this guy would've had if he was drafted by the Lakers or the Knicks.

On 2/17/2018 at 6:07 AM, HarmStrong said:

he is only 33, not 65 lol

• Haha 2

Something i've been considering... Is Lebron dominating at this age even impressive? Don't get me wrong, his overall dominance has been impressive but is the age he is doing it at impressive?

Now it seems like you can be elite older and older. Federer is the best in the world at 36, Brady is one of the best at over 40, and Lebron is one of the best at 33. I wonder if players will continue to be dominant way longer than in the past.

Edited by Gohawks

3 hours ago, Gohawks said:

Something i've been considering... Is Lebron dominating at this age even impressive? Don't get me wrong, his overall dominance has been impressive but is the age he is doing it at impressive?

Now it seems like you can be elite older and older. Federer is the best in the world at 36, Brady is one of the best at over 40, and Lebron is one of the best at 33. I wonder if players will continue to be dominant way longer than in the past.

It's not about the age, it's about the athlete. Age is the most overrated statistic of dominance. This is just the beginning. Now with more technological resources and improved knowledge of good dietary habits and ways to take care of your body, players will continue to play at a higher level as they age. LeBron is a trend setter. This is just the beginning. Age is overrated. 

1 hour ago, King James said:

It's not about the age, it's about the athlete. Age is the most overrated statistic of dominance. This is just the beginning. Now with more technological resources and improved knowledge of good dietary habits and ways to take care of your body, players will continue to play at a higher level as they age. LeBron is a trend setter. This is just the beginning. Age is overrated. 

It's definitely about the athletes themselves. Good genes, not-injury prone + taking care of themselves well (Harden, James, Brady..etc). We've seen players who are amazing see their careers to a halt due to injuries..only few are able to dominate at ages like LBJ, Brady.. Only few are chosen ones but they certainly put in exceptional work into conditioning..That said, we can't completely ignore improved dietary knowledge + resources..so yes I think we'll see good players play better at older ages, but only few ones will be able to dominate..

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Gohawks said:

I actually think there are fewer players today which remain highly productive into their 30s.

• Like 1

On 21/02/2018 at 7:02 AM, Gohawks said:

Those guys are All-Time greats at their sport. I wouldn’t consider them as a standard benchmark, even if advancements in sports sciences and health have been able to prolong longevity.

• Like 1

Where did his stocks and especially blocks go? :( He did not have a single block for ages now. I reeeaaally need him to have some blocks and steals in the last games.

10 hours ago, HerrMcKenzie said:

Where did his stocks and especially blocks go? :( He did not have a single block for ages now. I reeeaaally need him to have some blocks and steals in the last games.

Too busy running point guard with Jose and Hill out.  14 more assist last night...good for another dozen tonight.  

• Like 1