iowncrazyhair

Russell Westbrook 2017-2018 Season Outlook

So basically ppg will go down slightly...but assists will go up, fg% will go up and he’ll still be a triple double threat every night. He might actually end up as the #1 player in fantasy 

Yeah I think getting two more star players will work out preeeettty nicely for Russ and his owners 

He will no doubt get the assists now that he is passing to guys that can put the ball into the bucket. Melo and PG should open the floor up for his little pick and pop he does with Adams too. 

I think he will lead the league in assists by a fair margin this year. 

• Like 1

points might go down in the 25-26 range, but FG could improve in the 45% range. assists should at least be the same if not go up as well. hoping TO improves and goes down at 4 a game

I dunno...I drafted him thinking I'll punt FG/TO, pairing with Harden. I do like his assists going up but building around him allowed me to not care about FG. Even if his FG goes up I'm still not going to win FG...I kinda rather take the 30 ppg to be frank. 

4 hours ago, KuramaHiei said:

I dunno...I drafted him thinking I'll punt FG/TO, pairing with Harden. I do like his assists going up but building around him allowed me to not care about FG. Even if his FG goes up I'm still not going to win FG...I kinda rather take the 30 ppg to be frank. 

Just curious but how do you draft Russ to pair with Harden?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, BlueDevils22 said:

Just curious but how do you draft Russ to pair with Harden?

Ya, auction. I am against a team right now with Westbrook, Harden, and John Wall. 

47 minutes ago, richg24 said:

Ya, auction. I am against a team right now with Westbrook, Harden, and John Wall. 

DEF auction. I have russ and curry on one team. that's why auctions are the shiznit.

• Like 2

Well there's the guy I drafted to lead my punt FG%/TO team.  1-9, only 3 pts so far but of course contributing in other stats.

It's only points and FT that we didn't get from him tonight. Everything else is spot on.. You don't draft him for FG or TO!

His FT% today killed me.  :(

Edit: That one trip to the line where he missed all 3.  Brutal.  I hope he fixes this soon. 

Edited by gill2k

I wonder what goes on in his head when he's at the line.. 

He must feel like trash after missing those 3 FTs with the game so tight. If he had Mamba mentality, he's probably still on the court practicing FTs. 

i'm supposed to be elite in FT with WB, Harden, Deroz. Now i'm just mediocre....I mean....he can't keep this up right? This is FT we're talking about, not a contested shot. It's the same shot you shoot over and over again for YEARS. How do you go from 84% to 60%? His pts total already dropped which is anticipated with melo and PG, but he can easily bring that avg up a few more pts had he made his FTs.....Here's hoping he turns it around soon cuz I'm sure WB owners weren't planning to punt FG/FT/TO by spending a 1st round pick on him. :mellow:

• Like 1