iowncrazyhair

Russell Westbrook 2017-2018 Season Outlook

this man destroyed me today I was trying to win the assists category. He crushes my dream. Gotta own him next year.. I think he’s mad he got left off the all star starters. 

3 hours ago, Merv09 said:

Why did ESPN take away a steal from Westbrook 2 days after? He clearly stole the ball

It's someones job to go back and watch games to apply stat corrections at the NBA so I'm always confident they have it right. I'm not sure the game or steal or anything but I would check the NBAs website to check the box score. If they have it you probably have reason to complain if not he didn't get the steal.

Does he get a suspension for pushing the fan?  He shouldn’t have been there and I would hate it to cost me my matchup.

4 hours ago, Pendles said:

Does he get a suspension for pushing the fan?  He shouldn’t have been there and I would hate it to cost me my matchup.

Hood was fined for hitting the phone out of the guys hand with no suspension. I doubt he'll be suspended for it but maybe a fine.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, rfhamilton said:

No ramifications for the push according to Bleacher

Better not, he didnt do anything wrong...matter fact, russ shouldve ****** him up

Thought it would be a mediocre line on a back to back, they looked tired last night against Denver. Glad to see I was wrong

Westbrook is going absolute bonkers this game.. on full speed all possessions. 

21-3-4 with 2 threes and fire percentages. and it's only been 12 minutes.

Should have gotten credit for a steal too.

6 minutes ago, tongs said:

Westbrook is going absolute bonkers this game.. on full speed all possessions. 

21-3-4 with 2 threes and fire percentages. and it's only been 12 minutes.

Should have gotten credit for a steal too.

yeah, he should’ve been credited with the steal, def deflected that ball

after almost half the season has passed, i am glad i picked westgoat as my first pick

9 minutes ago, FBPro said:

after almost half the season has passed, i am glad i picked westgoat as my first pick

Yeah I definitely don't regret taking him 3rd. Man has done wonders, kinda turned me into a punt FT team but i traded well enough that it worked out. 

18 minutes ago, Boogie Buckets said:

Yeah I definitely don't regret taking him 3rd. Man has done wonders, kinda turned me into a punt FT team but i traded well enough that it worked out. 

ah nice, same i was 3rd pick, doing pts league right now, and he is leading everyone

i got sent this trade in my points league, i feel like its a no brainer but needed a second opinion before i can pull the trigger: 

sending: russell westbrook, john collins

getting: andre drummond, clint capela

1 hour ago, swannimal said:

i got sent this trade in my points league, i feel like its a no brainer but needed a second opinion before i can pull the trigger: 

sending: russell westbrook, john collins

getting: andre drummond, clint capela

You can get second opinions in the Assistant Coach Forums

On 12/11/2017 at 1:35 AM, xfactor99 said:

Just traded Aaron Gordon, Aldridge, and Teague for Westbrook, Embiid, and Aminu. My team has Cousins and Nurkic already so I guess I will be tanking FG%, FT%, and TO and trying to win 6-3 each week. But my team wasn't good enough to win beforehand so I am swinging for the fences and hoping that Westbrook picks up his FT% and overall performance and that Embiid stays healthy.

Just wanted to bump this to say this trade worked out well! :D

3 minutes ago, xfactor99 said:

Just wanted to bump this to say this trade worked out well! :D

That's some nice robbery you did there! One great player you gave up is Aldridge, rest are having up and down season! Not only WB but also Embiid ?!?! I congratulate you sir, didn't read the rest of the comment but that trade is Awesome for you!