Sign in to follow this  
ballr3

Kyle Lowry 2017-2018 Season Outlook

Just traded Deandre for Lowry in my roto league. Thought I was buying low but not so sure after reading through this thread lol.

He is probably underrated by many on here including myself, but there are major concerns with post-ASB struggles and inconsistency in usage. My build is strongly invested in defensive stats and FG% over 3s and FT%, so he has been rough to own at times. I have noticed a slight uptick in stocks over the last month though.

• This fool is the most overpaid/overrated player I have ever seen in professional sports SMGDH

What the ph0k? Is he serious with this sh!t? Welcome to the Do Not Draft list.  I can get more production from a waiver-wire pickup and this guy was drafted in the early twenties or lower. 

Why would any of you draft him in the first 3 rounds anyway? Aren't you aware of his past?

He is making me sick. Would you pick up Elfrid Payton instead???...or even Eric Bledsoe?  Bledsoe's numbers are looking solid lately.  

Edited by Cominup

4 points

0-4 3PT

0 FT

2-6 FG

$350,045 paid for this today!

3 hours ago, Cominup said:

He is making me sick. Would you pick up Elfrid Payton instead???...or even Eric Bledsoe?  Bledsoe's numbers are looking solid lately.  

why is either of those two players even available for pickup...

3 hours ago, Cominup said:

No Steph Curry is the pickup 

• Haha 2

We only have 5 players in our league.  That's why they are available.... I need to make a change though.  Which would you recommend? 

1 hour ago, Cominup said:

We only have 5 players in our league.  That's why they are available.... I need to make a change though.  Which would you recommend? 

First, I'd recommend playing a league with more than 5 players.

Second, I'd recommend taking the question to the AC Forum where it belongs.  http://forums.rotoworld.com/forum/20-assistant-coach-help-forum/

Edited by Purple Hippo

1 hour ago, Cominup said:

5 ? do you have a waiver limit on the season, if not just rotate them with nice match ups.... i wouldnt stick with one.

He's a streaky player. When the 3s are going in, everything else comes with it. Hopefully he can maintain this streak throughout the playoffs. If he hits closer to 50% of his shots for this stretch than I will be tough to beat in the playoffs.

Can only believe he'll take quite a few games off for the remainder of the season.

21 minutes ago, hoopking said:

drop after the 1st game :)

He has the "Can't Cut" tag on him for me, any other way I can waive him or just stick with him?

I wouldn't be cutting him in most leagues... 2 games from Lowry can be a lot better than 4 games from some scrub.

• Like 1