Sign in to follow this  
ballr3

Kyle Lowry 2017-2018 Season Outlook

Ah we know how good this guy can be. He will come around and you will have a chance to sell if you wish.

10 hours ago, KuramaHiei said:

didn't watch the game. anyone got insight here?

He looks terrible, he doesn't even bring the ball up the floor its Demar who is playing PG which is very concerning all he does is stand in the corner waiting for a pass, he is not the PG right now, i'm from Toronto and watch all their games, this isn't the same guy, they paid this guy 30 million a year for this garbage, maybe he's injured but he looks like a shell of himself

• Like 1

He started slow last year then when on a tear where he was like a top 3 fantasy player for like a whole month. I had him last year and was frustrated, but then he more than made up for it. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Boogie Buckets said:

Bought low on this guy and sold high on Lonzo.

Bad move you traded a rising star for a guy who is declining right before our eyes, watch the Raptors play all he does on offense now is wait for a pass to shoot a 3

9 minutes ago, azeri98 said:

Bad move you traded a rising star for a guy who is declining right before our eyes, watch the Raptors play all he does on offense now is wait for a pass to shoot a 3

really? Even despite his slow start perennial top-20 fantasy all-star Kyle Lowry is ranked higher at #105 than #112 rookie Lonzo ball who has one above average fantasy game under his belt.

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, azeri98 said:

You can’t be serious. In fact that could be borderline vetoed. 

Edited by SuperHans
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, paokmaniak said:

I agree Lonzo for Lowry is cheating in favor of the side getting Lowry

I don't, at the end Lonzo will end up having better numbers than Lowry

5 minutes ago, azeri98 said:

Thats fine, and you may be right.

But making that move for Lowry is a move im pretty sure 99% of folks here would make 3 games into the season. 

1 hour ago, azeri98 said:

Calm down Lavar...He could have a better career down the road sure; But he’s not going to have better value than Lowry this season in fbball or IRL

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

39 minutes ago, Dupontpt said:

Lonzo for lowry? Jesus lord. You guys must be trippin haha

No. That guy. 

1 hour ago, SuperHans said:

No. That guy. 

I didn't say i would trade for him i was commenting on the on the trade that i don't think its that bad, and i just think Ball will have a better year, Kyle looks lost. i live in Toronto and watch all their games he looks lost, he's not even playing PG, Demar is, all he has been doing is standing in the corner waiting for a pass, I'm not sure whats going on but it is concerning as a Lowry owner in a points and roto league. i think in the end it will turn out to be a terrible 3rd round pick as opposed to where Lonzo was drafted, 

1 hour ago, azeri98 said:

I didn't say i would trade for him i was commenting on the on the trade that i don't think its that bad, and i just think Ball will have a better year, Kyle looks lost. i live in Toronto and watch all their games he looks lost, he's not even playing PG, Demar is, all he has been doing is standing in the corner waiting for a pass, I'm not sure whats going on but it is concerning as a Lowry owner in a points and roto league. i think in the end it will turn out to be a terrible 3rd round pick as opposed to where Lonzo was drafted, 

Looks lost? He's off to the exact same slow start at last season. Buy low now!

Edited by Pirate

I like the way Casey has eased up on his minutes so far out the gate. Because 38 to 40 minutes a night is overkill. It helps that Delon Wright is a pretty good backup too. 

11 hours ago, azeri98 said:

He looks terrible, he doesn't even bring the ball up the floor its Demar who is playing PG which is very concerning all he does is stand in the corner waiting for a pass, he is not the PG right now, i'm from Toronto and watch all their games, this isn't the same guy, they paid this guy 30 million a year for this garbage, maybe he's injured but he looks like a shell of himself

lol dude it's 3 games in and the first 2 were blowouts.  Yes, DeMar has the ball handling responsibilities right now as Lowry is the better off the ball player and he'll figure it out.  It's a new system, he'll heat up in no time.