RedDogNamedClippers

Myles Turner 2017-2018 Season Outlook

24 minutes ago, The Unknown said:

Trash for the ceiling we expected.....Should have been way smarter and avoided this guy

I keep telling people he's overrated, but they don't listen! He's a tease. Dude will give you a 20/10 game, then go 2 weeks without one, with 13/7 or 12/6 or 8/5 type of nights. He's excellent at blocks, ok on the boards, and mediocre at everything else. Dude has the potential to be a 20/10 guy, but he plays soft. Hopefully he puts it all together, but I don't see it right now. 

• Sad 1

I wish that they go to him on pick and pops/roll more often. Against Miami, he was virtually unstoppable when they ran it. As an owner, will be patient with him

1 hour ago, trusthaprocess said:

I keep telling people he's overrated, but they don't listen! He's a tease. Dude will give you a 20/10 game, then go 2 weeks without one, with 13/7 or 12/6 or 8/5 type of nights. He's excellent at blocks, ok on the boards, and mediocre at everything else. Dude has the potential to be a 20/10 guy, but he plays soft. Hopefully he puts it all together, but I don't see it right now. 

That’s so true. He plays like a soft Chris Bosh in Toronto 

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, ejaggit said:

That’s so true. He plays like a soft Chris Bosh in Toronto 

Exactly, except Chris Bosh was more productive. Turner drifts to the outside a lot of possessions like Bosh did, and that's troubling. Dude has the athleticism to be a beast in the paint, but he settles for jumpers most of the time. 

• Like 1

I wish I didn't own him, only because this thread has made it clear that I could trade peanuts for a Top 20 player. 

• Haha 2

After 10 min w/o dipo. Shot dist-

Lance 5, Collison/bog/young 4, Myles 2.

Oh and he hasn't missed either...

Just now, RCRanger03 said:

He was a pretty high Bball IQ guy  before...

Yeah he was. 

Someone did some Space Jam sh*t on this guy. Forgot to play basketball.

I remember last year jokic went through a long stretch playing like Turner is now. I bought super low on him at the time, and he turned it around after a month or so. Hopefully Myles can figure it out. 

1 minute ago, SadDadParty said:

I remember last year jokic went through a long stretch playing like Turner is now. I bought super low on him at the time, and he turned it around after a month or so. Hopefully Myles can figure it out. 

Don’t know what it is .... it’s like he isn’t the same guy that has shown promise like last year. 

He’s just not productive! Very close to benching him!

Edited by mas10

He’s tryna pull a towns and salvage his line in the last 2 min. My least favorite type of player.