RedDogNamedClippers

Myles Turner 2017-2018 Season Outlook

11 minutes ago, rage2021 said:

I'll take the 3 stocks as consultation.

Me too, all day any day. 

At least this clown gave me 24/8 and a block on the final day.

Glad this ride is over.

Edited by DLG10

35 minutes, 9 points and 2 rebounds. What was he doing the whole time?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Portis4Potus said:

35 minutes, 9 points and 2 rebounds. What was he doing the whole time?

Sounds like he probably ****** your girl again.

^The way you’ve been making excuses for this clown all year I’m sure you must be jealous of her. 

On 3/14/2018 at 2:58 PM, mmcc1029 said:

Paging @Fiveohnine How's that drop working out for ya in your 75 player league? 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Fiveohnine said:

^The way you’ve been making excuses for this clown all year I’m sure you must be jealous of her. 

Did I miss something? Did Ian Desmond get moved back to shortstop, where you pretended his terrible defense wasn't common knowledge? Or are you just trying to prove to everyone that there's another sport / fantasy sport you know nothing about?

I drafted Turner in many leagues.  I do mostly auction, so I feel he underachieved overall.

However, I am kinda glad he didn't blow up.  This just means I will target him in my leagues again next year.

I just like his skill set.  The ability to stretch the floor with overall good percentages and block shots...  s---y rebounding though.  In some ways, he reminds me of Sheed.

I will gladly target him in the future.  I will also target Chriss.  I am a glutton for punishment I guess.  

8 hours ago, miasma16 said:

Did I miss something? Did Ian Desmond get moved back to shortstop, where you pretended his terrible defense wasn't common knowledge? Or are you just trying to prove to everyone that there's another sport / fantasy sport you know nothing about?

So other words, two years from now you'll still be butthurt about Myles Turner sucking this season just like you're still hurt about Trevor Story sucking on defense.

I'm not sure what any of that has to do with you carrying Turner's jock as his biggest fanboy apologist all season. But ok.

Edited by Fiveohnine

1 hour ago, Fiveohnine said:

So other words, two years from now you'll still be butthurt about Myles Turner sucking this season just like you're still hurt about Trevor Story sucking on defense.

I'm not sure what any of that has to do with you carrying Turner's jock as his biggest fanboy apologist all season. But ok.

Why would I be butthurt about drafting Turner and Conley in a 13-team league and still making money off of it? I'm not the one quoting a post 2 days late to try to throw shade and suck my own dick. Literally nobody agreed with you about dropping Turner, stop embarrassing yourself. 

he is my only high draft pick that isnt out for the season with an injury but his stats are only slightly better than those guys

• Like 1

On 4/7/2018 at 12:42 PM, ink said:

he is my only high draft pick that isnt out for the season with an injury but his stats are only slightly better than those guys

Lololol same. He’s the only dude I drafted that is still on my team. Everybody else is DTD or out 

Please tell me some other people are aware of this. 0-4 with 1 rebound.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, Portis4Potus said:

Please tell me some other people are aware of this. 0-4 with 1 rebound.

oh yeah. i couldnt help but laugh when i saw the latest no-stat line. i remember how amped i was to get him on draft night now just feel like a damn fool lol

Is this guy legit a keeper? I'm worried he falls to later round status. I think the monstars from space jam stole his talent.

2nd round??? 3rd? 4th??

Fkk that. Pray some guy auto-drafts this bum

saw the pacers tweet with Turner getting 2 fouls in the first 2 minutes, a few minutes later sabonis is in double figures, I figured Turner will have a bad game again.

I woke up and i wasn't surprised with the stat line lol

Is this dude really pacers franchise player?I doubt it

Also I will avoid draft him next season,I rather gamble rookie JJJ in later round ,both have similar skill set(stretch 4/5 and elite shot blocker)

16 hours ago, bhkim814 said:

2nd round??? 3rd? 4th??

Fkk that. Pray some guy auto-drafts this bum

As long as Oladipo is there, I'm not touching him until its Round 5 at the earliest, which I doubt since in most leagues there's always that one owner who's willing to gamble. Sorry, 2-4 is too high for him when there are better options

7 hours ago, Tr3yball said:

As long as Oladipo is there, I'm not touching him until its Round 5 at the earliest, which I doubt since in most leagues there's always that one owner who's willing to gamble. Sorry, 2-4 is too high for him when there are better options

Can't imagine how Dipo is hurting him. Turner isn't a number one option and he made that clear this season. You can't even count on him to get through most games without picking up 2 fouls in the 1st.

Been flat out disappointing this season... There are too many games the coaching staff goes away from him, for good reason. Also, there are too many games he plays 30+ minutes and comes away with 2 boards.