Code of Hammurabi

Zach Lavine 2017-2018 Season Outlook

Such BS...

"Zach LaVine will not play in both ends of a back-to-back for the remainder of the season.

This means two things. The Bulls will continue to be cautious with LaVine's knee and it improves their chances of landing the top pick in the 2018 Draft. The Bulls have four more back-to-back sets this season, so LaVine will miss at least four more contests the rest of the way. It's still unclear if he will play on either Monday vs. the Nets or Tuesday vs. the Hornets."

3 hours ago, BillWalton said:

That drops his playoff schedule from 3/4/4 to 3/3/3. Not good. 

damn so lame. with his production he is obviously still a hold all the way through but this sucks. oh well just be happy he isn't jimmy butler

He's come back better and faster than expected but his FG% is not great and he's missing a game a week.

we were all hoping he'd be playing back to backs by playoff time.

maybe he's not  obviously still a hold, at least in ten team league

or maybe i just feel like dropping everyone now that I lost Jimmy Butler.

11 hours ago, richg24 said:

damn so lame. with his production he is obviously still a hold all the way through but this sucks. oh well just be happy he isn't jimmy butler

definitely still a hold. Cant find his production on my waiver. 

Make sure you look at your rosters for those playoff games. For example in my playoffs, he will lose one game in 2 of the 3 rounds. In one of those rounds, if he sits out the 2nd half of the back to back, I will have another bench option to plug in for him as I would have had more than enough bodies for that day. Just double check what you have. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ShayAK said:

legit considering dropping him right now. especially with no b2b, hes a liability 

my sentiments exactly

if a guy is this bad, it's hard to justify losing the b2b games

no back to back until March 23rd, which is a few days before default finals week in yahoo. that means no risk of rest until basically end of semis which is a very good thing. I would hold for sure until at least that point, his shot is off right now but i don't think it will be a surprise if he goes on a hot streak averaging 20+ with lots of 3s and goodies over the two weeks. 

After receiving warning from Adam Silver, the whole Bulls team turns into timeshare mode.

I'm just curious why NYK didn't get warned, Lee and Jack also disappeared for no reason.

• Like 1