Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bluecore

Kareem Hunt Consenus Trade Value?

BLUF: Is giving up Kareem Hunt in a 1 for 1 for a top WR giving up too much or not giving up enough? If you are of the former mind, which WRs would you give up 1 for 1 for Hunt? Is the aggregate consensus that he's the number one overall fantasy player to stay or do people think he's a fluke still? 

My RBs: Kareem Hunt, J. Mixon, D. Cook, I. Crowell, D. Martin. I hit pretty good in the draft at RB, but I start 3 wide PLUS a Flex and I need to get Terell Pryor out of my line up. My number 2 is an underperforming Amari Cooper but I think he will still finish as a WR2 and I'm real low on Pryor. The layout of my league as it stands, the only top wideouts I can see acquiring are Antonio Brown from the guy in last place and Jordy Nelson. I think the OBJ owner may want to trade as well as he's shallow at RB. Thoughts? Even on a possible trade for the mentioned WRs that don't involve Hunt. WHIR if requested 

As of right now after these 3 weeks the only reciever i would want straight up for Hunt is Antonio Brown and MAYBE OBJ. everyone else theyd have to throw in someone else like a RB2/flex type guy. Hunts value right now is ridiculous so you need to get as much as you can if you wanna move him.

help

http://forums.rotoworld.com/topic/670888-christian-mccaffrey-or-doug-martin-ros/

I offered mike Evans for him but I don't think that's enough.

if I had him there are no players I'd do a 1 for 1 swap with

He is the best player in fantasy this season until proven otherwise.  Would anybody have traded DJ straight up for any other player last year after 3 games??? No.  At this point I wouldn't trade Hunt straight up for anybody.

I had a conversation with some of my wisest fantasy friends Sunday night and we all agreed that if we owned Hunt we would trade him ASAP. If you can get a stud WR1, it's a no-brainer in my opinion. This guy above says "maybe OBJ" lmfao. 

I am thinking of trading the guy in last place Kareem Hunt and Derek Carr for his Antonio Brown and Aaron Rodgers. 

Just now, Bluecore said:

I am thinking of trading the guy in last place Kareem Hunt and Derek Carr for his Antonio Brown and Aaron Rodgers. 

I would call the police if I were him. 

i wouldnt trade hunt the only other fantasy player that comes close to hunt right now is Tom Brady. 

Hunt is definitely a sell high candidate right now. I agree that he is the top fantasy performer, but I don't think he will be able to sustain that production. I would see him as a top 10 RB by the end of the season.

I would try and get Antonio Brown for him 1 for 1 or if possible a Julio/Jordy Nelson + another RB(You can never have to many)/WR( Upgrade your WR)

Hunt will easily finish the season as the best fantasy player, if you think otherwise then you haven't watched him run

wouldnt trade him for anyone straight up

Watching him play, the way the Chiefs are set up, and the schedule they have (only the two Bronco games scare me for RB production) I can't see a huge regression for this guy.

I would not trade him for anyone straight up.

I wouldn't trade him straight up for anyone...although i'm sure someone could sway me with a 2-for-1 deal if the price is right

14 hours ago, Bluecore said:

If you can make that happen, then by all means! :)

Since you have the depth and need WR help, I would move Hunt for AB. If you could get OBJ or Nelson + a decent RB, that would work too. I still think he'll finish in the top 3 at RB (probably 1st) but it's also possible his value is at an all-time high right now.

you're really not that solid at RB outside of Hunt and Cook. Martin is still a ?, and if he does go back to old Muscle Hampster you can just plug him in your flex. I'd look at getting rid of bum Mixon and bum Crowell to some desperated 0-3 owner for a WR2 with upside. If you trade Hunt for ANYONE straight up right now you're a fool. He's in a perfect situation in Andy Reid's offense. Keep in mind too, he's only 12th in rushing attempts and 22nd in RB targets....LOL.. just imagine if they use him MORE. Everyone in the stadium yesterday knew they were running the clock down wit 2:00 minutes left and he still broke off a 60yd TD run.

15 hours ago, Bluecore said:

BLUF: Is giving up Kareem Hunt in a 1 for 1 for a top WR giving up too much or not giving up enough? If you are of the former mind, which WRs would you give up 1 for 1 for Hunt? Is the aggregate consensus that he's the number one overall fantasy player to stay or do people think he's a fluke still? 

My RBs: Kareem Hunt, J. Mixon, D. Cook, I. Crowell, D. Martin. I hit pretty good in the draft at RB, but I start 3 wide PLUS a Flex and I need to get Terell Pryor out of my line up. My number 2 is an underperforming Amari Cooper but I think he will still finish as a WR2 and I'm real low on Pryor. The layout of my league as it stands, the only top wideouts I can see acquiring are Antonio Brown from the guy in last place and Jordy Nelson. I think the OBJ owner may want to trade as well as he's shallow at RB. Thoughts? Even on a possible trade for the mentioned WRs that don't involve Hunt. WHIR if requested 

Kareem Hunt is not tradeable at this point. Anyone heading into Week 4 with a 30-point average is not someone you want to 1) trade away, and 2) face in a matchup.

Trade Mixon or Crowell. Or both.  Crabtree just had a terrible game and is slightly injured: if his health does not turn south, you might get a good buy. Bryant is an option. Thielen / Diggs are better options.

That said, you might go Martin / Crowell / Mixon --- a combination of two of these for Jordy + another WR of lesser stature. I wouldn't want to trade Martin, but I would sooner trade Martin over Cook or Hunt. Offer Crowell + Mixon for a WR 1 first. Hope my two cents helps.

I can see all the Hunt owners in December...crying into their beer at the bar, eliminated from the fantasy playoffs, talkin' bout "I coulda had OBJ for my Hunt". Bartender be like "yeah right pal, have another". 

If you actually think that Hunt has more overall value than an established WR1, that's crazy in my opinion. But let's pretend it's not crazy....there's still a much greater chance that Hunt gets injured than a WR and we've seen time and time again these rookie RBs hit the dreaded "wall" often before Thanksgiving. Zeke was a rare exception. Heck, it even happened to LT, who only eclipsed 51 yards one time in the final four games of his rookie campaign, after dominating for the season's first few months. 

7 hours ago, SenatorSpaceman said:

I can see all the Hunt owners in December...crying into their beer at the bar, eliminated from the fantasy playoffs, talkin' bout "I coulda had OBJ for my Hunt". Bartender be like "yeah right pal, have another". 

If you actually think that Hunt has more overall value than an established WR1, that's crazy in my opinion. But let's pretend it's not crazy....there's still a much greater chance that Hunt gets injured than a WR and we've seen time and time again these rookie RBs hit the dreaded "wall" often before Thanksgiving. Zeke was a rare exception. Heck, it even happened to LT, who only eclipsed 51 yards one time in the final four games of his rookie campaign, after dominating for the season's first few months. 

@CuBu

Just now, SenatorSpaceman said:

@CuBu

I'm real high so maybe I'm missing something but that's what I've been saying 

sell high

1 minute ago, CuBu said:

I'm real high so maybe I'm missing something but that's what I've been saying 

sell high

Sh|t. Wired got crossed somewhere. Amen. Carry on. 

Just now, SenatorSpaceman said:

Sh|t. Wired got crossed somewhere. Amen. Carry on. 

Yes sir

7 hours ago, SenatorSpaceman said:

The San Diego Chargers were one of the worst teams in the league.  With a 39 year old washed up Doug Flutie leading the passing attack and a college coach in Mike Riley as their head coach.  The rookie wall is a myth.  The list of rookie running backs that never hit the wall is long- Forte, Martin, Edge, C Mart, George, Lewis, AP, Faulk, CJ2k, Fred Taylor, Fat Eddie(possibly his best year), Portis and many more.  We don't see it often anymore since the league is so RBBC.  But to say Zeke was rare is wrong.  The only thing that is rare anymore is for a rookie to not be in a RBBC.