Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bluecore

Kareem Hunt Consenus Trade Value?

42 minutes ago, youngrice said:

The San Diego Chargers were one of the worst teams in the league.  With a 39 year old washed up Doug Flutie leading the passing attack and a college coach in Mike Riley as their head coach.  The rookie wall is a myth.  The list of rookie running backs that never hit the wall is long- Forte, Martin, Edge, C Mart, George, Lewis, AP, Faulk, CJ2k, Fred Taylor, Fat Eddie(possibly his best year), Portis and many more.  We don't see it often anymore since the league is so RBBC.  But to say Zeke was rare is wrong.  The only thing that is rare anymore is for a rookie to not be in a RBBC.

The thing that is "rare" now is experienced owners with guile that don't overreact and value a flukey rookie RB over established elite fantasy assets. The fantasy community is flooded with precarious novices who base value entirely on the previous 2-3 week sample and it's watering down the game in general. Sad but true. 

1 minute ago, SenatorSpaceman said:

The thing that is "rare" now is experienced owners with guile that don't overreact and value a flukey rookie RB over established elite fantasy assets. The fantasy community is flooded with precarious novices who base value entirely on the previous 2-3 week sample and it's watering down the game in general. Sad but true. 

Looks like this dude checks out box scores. Did you watch him at all?? Lol, salty non owner I guess

1 minute ago, SenatorSpaceman said:

I have been playing fantasy for 20 plus years.  Finished in top 25 and top 30 out of 800 plus entries in back to back years of the World Championship of Fantasy Football. Have two friends leagues where over a 20 plus year span have never finished out of the top 4.   The sad thing is guys who only guy off last years stats.

3 minutes ago, bhawks489 said:

Looks like this dude checks out box scores. Did you watch him at all?? Lol, salty non owner I guess

I don't own him but it's frustration with the fantasy community rather than salt. Giving up the flavor of the month rookie RB for established elite fantasy assets is ugly and cheapens the game. We'll be laughing at threads like this by Halloween. 

Just now, SenatorSpaceman said:

I don't own him but it's frustration with the fantasy community rather than salt. Giving up the flavor of the month rookie RB for established elite fantasy assets is ugly and cheapens the game. We'll be laughing at threads like this by Halloween. 

I'll quote you as well. Funny how you think he can't be better than your established fantasy options.

1 minute ago, bhawks489 said:

I'll quote you as well. Funny how you think he can't be better than your established fantasy options.

It doesn't seem like you're offering much to the debate so we'll just wait and see I suppose. Cheers, brother! This is what makes it fun. 

Just now, SenatorSpaceman said:

It doesn't seem like you're offering much to the debate so we'll just wait and see I suppose. Cheers, brother! This is what makes it fun. 

Same as you dismissing the #1 RB. Cheers!

2 minutes ago, bhawks489 said:

Same as you dismissing the #1 RB. Cheers!

He is a #1 RB. I agree. But RBs get injured on the regular. It's not 2003 anymore. Championships are most easily won with elite and established WRs in my opinion. If I could sell high on Hunt and land one of those guys, I'm not hesitating. If your strategy differs from mine, fair enough. It comes down to risk and sample size for me. I'm making the same argument in a half dozen threads right now so it's tiring me a bit. Time will tell. Good luck, man. Nuff respect. 

I now have the possibility of acquiring Michael Thomas for Dalvin Cook, but I think I like the Antonio Brown for Hunt trade better. Still toying with it for another day. Also no guarantee I get either but those are my best options I think 

Thinking about offering Murray and Cooks for him in Dynasty, is it enough though? My roster is pretty stacked including DJ on IR so it's worth gambling two decent players for. Would like to go after him or Cook.

I Have hunt in my league, here is the trade I am pondering. 

Hunt + Chris Carson + J tucker for Zeke + Aj green

J tucker is in there because the person i am trading with loves him. Is this trade a no brainer? The only thing that worries me is the zeke suspension and/or if hunt will fall off.

Before Trade

QB Jameis WinstonTB - QB NYG 17.62
WR Julio JonesAtl - WR Buf 14.29
WR Jordy NelsonGB - WR Chi 12.23
RB Leonard FournetteJax - RB @NYJ 14.09
RB Kareem HuntKC - RB Was 17.31
TE Jimmy GrahamSea - TE Ind 9.29
W/R/T Chris CarsonSea - RB Ind 10.84
K Justin TuckerBal - K Pit 11.15
DEF New EnglandNE - DEF Car 8.69

After Trade

QB Jameis WinstonTB - QB NYG 17.62
WR Julio JonesAtl - WR Buf 14.29
WR Jordy NelsonGB - WR Chi 12.23
RB Leonard FournetteJax - RB @NYJ 14.09
RB Ezekiel ElliottDal - RB LAR 15.46
TE Jimmy GrahamSea - TE Ind 9.29
W/R/T A.J. GreenCin - WR @Cle 14.20
K Stephen HauschkaBuf - K @Atl 7.36
DEF New EnglandNE - DEF Car 8.69

On 9/26/2017 at 12:33 AM, SenatorSpaceman said:

I had a conversation with some of my wisest fantasy friends Sunday night and we all agreed that if we owned Hunt we would trade him ASAP. If you can get a stud WR1, it's a no-brainer in my opinion. This guy above says "maybe OBJ" lmfao. 

I've got Julio in both my leagues...again. I'd rather trade Julio than Kareem. The only two players I'd consider trading Kareem for would be Leveon and Antonio.

Emphasis on consider.