Stallion

Aaron Gordon 2017-2018 Season Outlook

i was too until today, whole team forgot how to shoot. cousins gordon dunn dinwiddie, lol

• Sad 1

Yeah remember when this guy was shooting 50% from the three for the season? 

Those dudes who were arguing a few pages ago over whether Vuc enables Gordon to be a more efficient score. Well I think we have a winner. 

Edited by flat_eric

1 hour ago, flat_eric said:

Yeah remember when this guy was shooting 50% from the three for the season? 

Those dudes who were arguing a few pages ago over whether Vuc enables Gordon to be a more efficient score. Well I think we have a winner. 

That was me, although my initial post that set that guy off was the following:

“If Vuc going down means Gordon plays more in the paint then I hardly consider that as a negative. A 6’9 athletic guy sitting on the wing jacking 3s seems like a waste of ability. “

And then I posted about how his 3 point percentage had been dropping every month even with Vuc there. 

I will admit that I was definitely wrong because I didn’t expect Gordon to try turning himself into midrange shooter with Vuc out. He’s been terrible the last two games but I have faith he’ll get it figured out. The fact that RW blurbs are talking about him moving to the bench seems a little crazy to me though, they view him as the future of the organization as far as I know.

• Like 1

I hope this game was just a one time thing. Maybe this "team rule breaking" thing threw him off a bit and he will turn this around soon...like the next game

Still believe his last game is nothing to worry about but since i got an offer for him and get Ben Simmons im thinking i will have to say goodbye;). Magic's Schedule in fantasy Playoffs is what troubled me the most...

When I check player rankings, I am amazed at how AG can be ranked so high, he was even top 15 during first month. I own him, and I have never really felt the impact of his production, he will have a good game, but then follow it up with 2 or 3 bad ones. 

• Like 1

His efficiency has gone out the window without Vuc but you got to appreciate the boards and assists today.

Guys considering him as next nba superstar or next great nba SF. He improved his outside shot, but other than that, not much has changed

if he would make half his shots. and have more blks he would be one of the better SF.

1 minute ago, Panic said:

if he would make half his shots. and have more blks he would be one of the better SF.

Never been good in blocks. Always had wrong notion that he is good in blocks because he has the size and the vertical, but never been consistent. even in steals

He nearly tripled doubled and hit a few threes, hard to complain about that. He and IT2 already killed my FG% this week so I don’t really care that his shot wasn’t good again today but man, this guy needs to chip in some stocks. 

Sorry I traded for him 2 weeks ago and his fg% tanked and the stocks stopped coming.

Seems like a good time to float some buy lows as some tend to just freak out when a guy is missing a lot of shots. I think the shooting is just some regression. He is still over 46% on the season and over 37% from three. Both are respectable numbers and probably more realistic of what to expect going forward...give or take. As far as the stocks I can't explain the disappearance lately but gotta think they bounce back soon to some degree.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HK-47 said:

Seems like a good time to float some buy lows as some tend to just freak out when a guy is missing a lot of shots. I think the shooting is just some regression. He is still over 46% on the season and over 37% from three. Both are respectable numbers and probably more realistic of what to expect going forward...give or take. As far as the stocks I can't explain the disappearance lately but gotta think they bounce back soon to some degree.

It's weird - one would think that stocks would possibly even go up w/ Biz rim protecting instead of Vuc...

He'll be fine... relax. He's got a good jump shot and is a physical mismatch for 98% of the league. Can finish with the best of them. Enjoy the ride.

6 three point attempts in the first quarter, only hit on 1. At some point this guy has to learn.....

Dude obviously has the green light. We could be in for another rough night at the office in terms of fg%.