Stallion

Aaron Gordon 2017-2018 Season Outlook

1 minute ago, Kawz said:

But your FG% must be sky high

last two weeks with him out my team has been shooting over 50%. must be correlation. 

• Like 1

Just now, brosephd said:

last two weeks with him out my team has been shooting over 50%. must be correlation. 

Same....not having a guy shooting 30% on 20 attempts per game sure helps.

I traded Aaron Gordon for Kemba in mid-december, then had major regrets when Vuc went down.

What the hell happened to him? He was dominating in the first half of the season.

2 minutes ago, savagedetective said:

I traded Aaron Gordon for Kemba in mid-december, then had major regrets when Vuc went down.

What the hell happened to him? He was dominating in the first half of the season.

Vooch went down. Orlando is a horrible team, so Gordon became the sole focus of the team, so his efficiency went down and opposing teams placed all, or at least most, of their focus on him. The hope is that with Vooch coming back his efficiency will go back up.

For all the bitching we did early on -- best player on the team yada mvp -- he's a lot more comfortable without the ball in his hands. Hoping with Vuc well and DJA running things the mojo returns.

• Like 1

He just got dropped in my league by a desperate owner as well Vucevic, which one is the better choice? I'm 3rd in my 10-team league. 

Just now, georgepr said:

He just got dropped in my league by a desperate owner as well Vucevic, which one is the better choice? I'm 3rd in my 10-team league. 

1 minute ago, chud12 said:

Man I got decisions to make lol, I want both but the only players I'm willing to drop are D'lo, Dinwidie, or Parker also got Millsap and don't have IR.

4 minutes ago, georgepr said:

Man I got decisions to make lol, I want both but the only players I'm willing to drop are D'lo, Dinwidie, or Parker also got Millsap and don't have IR.

I feel like I'd definitely drop Millsap. I own Millsap and Gordon. I just feel like the Magic are holding Gordon and Vooch out through the ASB, I'm not sure when the hell Millsap is coming back. Malone said mid-march last week. 

Yeah Malone's update was brutal, still have hope. My league playoffs starts in March 12, waivers for both of them clear tomorrow smh

2 hours ago, USWAY said:

I feel like I'd definitely drop Millsap. I own Millsap and Gordon. I just feel like the Magic are holding Gordon and Vooch out through the ASB, I'm not sure when the hell Millsap is coming back. Malone said mid-march last week. 

2 hours ago, georgepr said:

Yeah Malone's update was brutal, still have hope. My league playoffs starts in March 12, waivers for both of them clear tomorrow smh

malone said early to mid march not just mid march. Could be back in a couple weeks.

Im holding millsap but out of gordon and vucevic im going vucevic. 

Gordons hip might not be right and vucevic back right after ASB

Edited by necro892003

2 minutes ago, necro892003 said:

malone said early to mid march not just mid march. Could be back in a couple weeks.

Im holding millsap but out of gordon and vucevic im going vucevic. 

Gordons hip might not be right and vucevic back right after ASB

Vooch would be my #1 as well out of the 3

so my team's fg and ft% has been doing so much better without gordon's 15 fga and 5 fta per game on 44% and 70% shooting. when he comes back however, i think vooch will be back so i'm assuming he hopefully will revert back to how he was playing in the beginning of the season where he was shooting high percentage and contributing in 3's, rebs, pts, stocks. 

15 hours ago, georgepr said:

Drop Parker and Milsap for Vuc and AG! Jabari wont be worth nearly as much as Vuc of AG. Milsap wont be back till like last week of PO! 

I’ve been tying to trade this guy all week, no buyers lol. When he comes back I hope he makes them all regret turning the deals down. 

53 minutes ago, ShopHeirlooms said:

I’ve been tying to trade this guy all week, no buyers lol. When he comes back I hope he makes them all regret turning the deals down. 

what kind of deals were you looking for? :rolleyes:

ive been trying to trade for aaron gordon all year but cant figure out a package for him...nows the time to strike!

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, necro892003 said:

what kind of deals were you looking for? :rolleyes:

ive been trying to trade for aaron gordon all year but cant figure out a package for him...nows the time to strike!

Smart man. I don’t know why people always try to sell their players when they are injured or underperforming, and refuse to sell when they are performing above the norm. The idea of buy low sell high just doesn’t seem to exist in fantasy lol

24 minutes ago, bballshinobi said:

Smart man. I don’t know why people always try to sell their players when they are injured or underperforming, and refuse to sell when they are performing above the norm. The idea of buy low sell high just doesn’t seem to exist in fantasy lol

lol because when you have something you perceive as valuable you over value it

They get attached to players. Ive been buying low all season on people but i will say you have a point with selling high. I dont really run into those too often and i never really bite either cause i know the game lol

4 hours ago, ShopHeirlooms said:

I don't know about that. He won't be playing for anything meaningful, Orlando is a wash. With 25 games left after the break and the risk of getting injured, he can potentially be shut down. Orlando covets Gordon. Maybe even Vooch as well. I wouldn't think so anyway, have him on two of my rosters (IL) along with Henzonja just in case. Something to think about..

I don't think he will be shut down. 

He is a still young player and has to be more developed.

If he is enough healthy to play, he will... hopefully... 

• Like 1

On 2/15/2018 at 5:12 AM, Forever Smooth said:

Orlando covets Gordon. Maybe even Vooch as well.

Definitely not Vucevic.  Orlando are stuck with him unless they give him away.  They've made him available both the last two mid-season trade deadlines as well as this past off-season and nobody wants a piece.  Orlando are either asking for too much in return or nobody wants to give up anything of value for an non-rim protecting C.

12 hours ago, ComeOnAndSlam said:

Definitely not Vucevic.  Orlando are stuck with him unless they give him away.  They've made him available both the last two mid-season trade deadlines as well as this past off-season and nobody wants a piece.  Orlando are either asking for too much in return or nobody wants to give up anything of value for an non-rim protecting C.

Yeah agree. Constructed that in error. Meant to say, they may shut down Vooch as well. Vooch was on the block, so no they don't covet him.

12 hours ago, ComeOnAndSlam said:

Vooch is too slow footed for PF these days and not good enough for a full time C. You surround him though maybe, not a big attraction where a team gives up a lot. I tell you man, Orlando was clueless for 3-4 years. There's a reason why Scott Skiles said forget this. We'll see with this new GM. Skiles didn't like Payton as their full time PG. Orlando was dead set on Payton, now look where he is. Now watch Payton thrive in Phoenix. They shoulda' kept Harris and Dipo and everybody be trade chips, even Gordon..