Stallion

Aaron Gordon 2017-2018 Season Outlook

1 hour ago, JLoson0550 said:

Homie better be ready to rock and roll

My season is going to come down to Gordon and Vooch returning

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, bmoney0111 said:

i’m not too happy about him returning (sorry his owners). Super Mario been playing way too well without him.

I'm happy because the owner I'm playing against has Mario LOL.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, littlesamtung said:

Enjoy the trip. But he will be shut down some time later.

I know it's the magic but why would you shut down your 22 year old prospect for the end of the season in a tanking year? Unless he has serious health or injury concerns, but I haven't heard of any long term issues.

Finally!!! I think he’s coming off his 3rd stretch of injuries, his season averages are  breakout-ish, especially when compared to last year. With that being said, we all know he’s capable of so much more. I’m a bit disappointed that he got hurt and shot the ball poorly when Vooch went down (that was his golden chance to prove that he’s a franchise cornerstone, a go to guy) but nonetheless only good things can come from Vooch returning.

lets get it!!!

1 hour ago, kane said:

I own both AG and Vooch and I'm just happy to see them out there and getting stats instead of big 0's on my lineup

This is gonna be a s--- show.  I'm expecting a lot of 25 minute games and DNP's the rest of the way as i'm sure Orlando will be tanking hard.  I'm gonna float Gordon out there and see what I can get back.

• Like 1

will give a pass for shooting because rusty, but was shooting bad before injury. good all around line. 

With Vucevic back you'll see his FG% tick back up over time. It's still concerning though just how massive the drop off was. We're talking about a guy who was top 30 for about a month and a half, and he completely fell off the face of the earth once that calf injury hit and he came back without Vuc around..

Here's to hoping he bounces back, but right now sadly he's probably the worst player on my entire squad, which I guess says a lot for where I'm at, but also shows how poorly he's played.