SicarioSanity

T.J. Warren 2017-2018 Season Outlook

1 minute ago, L3onD said:

i cant believe triano took him out

This goes to show us that they are not in the business of winning games this year..this is tragic because we were all right with him this season if he got 30mins ...sad sad sad..

Honestly looked like Warren needed a blow. Was in for a long stretch during his run. Just happened to be near end of game. 

Edit: Not saying I trust Triano btw, but I do trust Warren to earn his time. 

Edited by MrJuiceBar
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, L3onD said:

i cant believe triano took him out

He was tired man...played for a long stretch and was clearly very active during it. 

edit - Well, I see above the same thing was already said. Didn't see it...my bad...

Edited by HK-47
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, rebol2n said:

Who watched the game? I just dropped him, worth picking back up in 12 teamer?

yes

46 minutes ago, MrJuiceBar said:

Honestly looked like Warren needed a blow. Was in for a long stretch during his run. Just happened to be near end of game. 

Edit: Not saying I trust Triano btw, but I do trust Warren to earn his time. 

34 minutes ago, HK-47 said:

He was tired man...played for a long stretch and was clearly very active during it. 

edit - Well, I see above the same thing was already said. Didn't see it...my bad...

cool, cool.. thats good to know. This is why we have forums. 

Glad I didn't drop. He earned a reprieve for now. Hope we start to see more of these games. He has a real chance to earn some big minutes on this team.

57 minutes ago, hoopnking24 said:

cool, cool.. thats good to know. This is why we have forums. 

Yeah man honest mistake. I simply missed it, as I stated. Don’t see the point of this but guess you’re just one of those types...

55 minutes ago, Philzilla said:

Glad I didn't drop. He earned a reprieve for now. Hope we start to see more of these games. He has a real chance to earn some big minutes on this team.

TJ deserves a long leash. 18 and 8 post all-star break last year and now it's pretty much only him and booker to carry the load. This guy is going to be real good. Just gotta be patient. You'll be rewarded.

• Like 2

I think now that Bledsoe is gone, this guy is going to be balling...especially in 9-Cat leagues

21 minutes ago, Born_Slippy said:

I feel he is going to be very frustrating to own

Who else is going to score with Bledsoe gone? Chriss now injured?

He and Booker are the only true scorers on the roster, Chriss would be the defacto third guy..

how is anyone dropping this guy? 

this isnt football - basketball is a marathon. His 2nd half was incredible and his career trajectory (see below) warranted enough encouragement to hold firmly for much more than 4 games.

n00bs

59f1b269be25e_ScreenShot2017-10-26at2_59_48AM.png.d3b3de24f5374fba5187c1190103ff5b.png

• Like 3

probably the most boring 27 point highlight video I've ever seen haha

Glad he bounced back though (people talking of having dropped him is pretty crazy)

I'm on board, He was dropped and I sacrificed Noel to the fantasy gods. Might lose me this week but who cares , he might win me the league.

He's on my waivers and really debating, drop IT for him? I was holding onto IT because I have Kawhi and didn't mind losing a few weeks until Kawhi is back, but Warren is tempting me again...

8 minutes ago, siete7 said:

He's on my waivers and really debating, drop IT for him? I was holding onto IT because I have Kawhi and didn't mind losing a few weeks until Kawhi is back, but Warren is tempting me again...

You have an IR? I would not hold IT in a non-IR league.....even when he comes back...what do you expect?