E-A-G-L-E-S

Accept or Decline?? WHIRrrr

Team in signature.

12-team PPR.

Sproles dome for season, I get Doug Martin in a couple weeks.

HIS: Marshawn Lynch and Decker or Hogan

MY: Keenan Allen

WHIR 100%

In a vacuum, that seems like a great trade for you (agree with consensus to take hogan),however I'm curious what the rest of your wr depth looks like.  I could see Thielen/hogan both not being a good play some weeks, while doug martin could very well be a stud this year. 

Edited by nytimes321

I would have to start Hogan or Thielen each week at WR3 though, could be a decent drop from the ever consistent Keenan. "If" Carson ends up being RB2 ROS and Martin comes back and plays as a high RB2 with Allen as a stud WR3 still that could be a great lineup. 

But everyone is saying I'm wrong....another trust my gut or non-bias people.

Accept.   Allen is a nice player for sure.  But getting starting running backs is getting more difficult.   The step down (is there one?) from Allen to hogan to worth gaining martin

25 minutes ago, Chase4181 said:

Accept.   Allen is a nice player for sure.  But getting starting running backs is getting more difficult.   The step down (is there one?) from Allen to hogan to worth gaining martin

Allen is undisputed #1 guy, Hogan ranges from 2-4, albeit on a much better offense. If Standard scoring league I would not have even had to ask and Inwould have accepted right away.

I have Martin already on my bench, I meant his suspension is almost up.

Edited by E-A-G-L-E-S

52 minutes ago, E-A-G-L-E-S said:

Allen is undisputed #1 guy, Hogan ranges from 2-4, albeit on a much better offense. If Standard scoring league I would not have even had to ask and Inwould have accepted right away.

I have Martin already on my bench, I meant his suspension is almost up.

I'd still do this.  Hogan is #2b in one of, if not the, best passing offense in the NFL.