Sign in to follow this  
cousinal111

Time to Trade Zeke? Experts Needed (WHIR)

I think I could land Michael Thomas by shipping him Zeke along with some others. The court hearing next Tuesday scares the crap out of me & honestly he looks different this year. The O-line has worsened greatly & his cupcake schedule from last year is no longer the case.

It's ppr, we start 2 RB, 3 WR, 2 FLEX - should I ship him if I can get borderline a WR1/WR2 in return? 

QB - Cousins

RB - Zeke, Gillislee, Cohen

WR - TY, Cooper, Landry, Snead

TE - Engram 

Bench - Palmer, Woodhead, Eifert, Powell, Rishard Matthews, Golladay, Paul Richardson, Rashard Higgins 

I know, the team ain't pretty...

I honestly wouldn't do it especially if it's not straight up. Even if he's suspended hell be back for the playoffs.

I’m right there with you.   I traded him/McFadden/Allen for green/Cohen/carson.  Not a huge fan but pairing green with brown is strong.  My rb core is fornette/McCaffrey/Carson/white/Cohen    I think his suspension stands.  Just a hunch though

13 minutes ago, balto said:

Maybe try for a 1 for 1 trade?  I got offered Gordon for Zek but haven't pulled the trigger yet.

I'd do that in a heartbeat, the Owner of Gordon would never do that with suspension looming. I was throwing Thomas out there because the Owner is 0-3 & has the lowest 3 scores in our league this season. Going 5 wide with Gillislee & Cohen going forward with hopes of some production from Woody or Powell late seems reasonable. I'm 1-2 myself & am thinking try to get something for Zeke now to get to the playoffs. 

Edited by cousinal111

Just now, cousinal111 said:

I'd do that in a heartbeat, the Owner of Gordon would never do that with suspension looming. 

Lets say Zek is NOT suspended and plays every game... Do you do the trade at that point or does Gordon's health risk become to much now?

1 minute ago, balto said:

Lets say Zek is NOT suspended and plays every game... Do you do the trade at that point or does Gordon's health risk become to much now?

After 3 weeks, I don't think their value is that far apart in PPR. It's definitely the suspension that has me freaking at 1-2.