Sign in to follow this  
PPMWO

Would you rather have Gurley or McCoy the rest of the season?

McCoys schedule looks juicy while Gurleys looks pretty tough on paper.

Rams O-Line is a terrific run blocking line so far this year and defenses kinda gotta respect the pass somewhat this year.

McCoy seems to beast it no matter whose around him though.

Please make my decision for me.

Am currently in the same situation and prefer Gurley over McCoy, I'm not even sure if I would move Gordon for McCoy. I would prefer Gurley unless you can upgrade another position in the trade.

I prefer Gurley. Better offense, innovative coach, improving quarterback, plenty of receiving weapons to stretch the field and open the box

On 9/27/2017 at 12:46 AM, youngrice said:

Gurley.  Just don't trust Mccoy to last at 29 with the amount of work he is gonna get.

^^^

This is what I'm thinking but the ROS schedule is way juicier for McCoy it seems and virtually every "expert" has McCoy ahead on rest of season outlook. 

Maybe I'm looking too far into it but I'm thinking that Dunbar may eat into some of Gurley's pass catching when he returns something that McCoy doesn't have to worry about.... Then again Gurley is the goal line back in LA and I notice they plug Mike Tolbert in within the 5 yard line in Buffalo so I just don't know...

On 9/28/2017 at 3:43 PM, PPMWO said:

^^^

This is what I'm thinking but the ROS schedule is way juicier for McCoy it seems and virtually every "expert" has McCoy ahead on rest of season outlook. 

Maybe I'm looking too far into it but I'm thinking that Dunbar may eat into some of Gurley's pass catching when he returns something that McCoy doesn't have to worry about.... Then again Gurley is the goal line back in LA and I notice they plug Mike Tolbert in within the 5 yard line in Buffalo so I just don't know...

The "experts" are usually slow to go against their preseason rankings.  It makes them look bad.  Honestly they are both very close and if you think Mccoy will stay healthy then I see no issue picking him.  I just like the way the new coaching staff is using Gurley in the passing game and like I said have my doubts about Mccoy lasting the year.