jared3166

ppr trade help(whir)

Gurley is a beast, but his schedule gets tough. I'd lean Ty and OBJ. Take a look at their playoff schedules though, just a as a quick double check.

It's even so either way, you're in good shape.  My only worry is Montgomery's health if he keeps getting a lot of carries.  I think I'd do it, though.

I'd rather roll with Gurley and Evans solely based on volume for both players. Evans is getting double digits targets per game and Gurley is getting over 20 touches per game. Sure the schedule gets tougher for Gurley, but I'd feel more comfortable about Gurley and his volume going forward than Montgomery. It's a pretty even deal though like others have said. 

It's pretty even... Evans doesn't have a bye week, so that's something to consider. That being said, in a PPR league, I'd probably do it.

This trade looks like a wash to me.  Personal preference on this one.  I prefer the Evans side.

Thanks for mine. I think I'd go with the Gurley side. Ty doesn't excite me much and OBJ is not Gurley better than Evans. Barring injury, I think it's a no brainer that Gurley and Evans end up with more combined points than Ty and OBJ.

I would stand pat with Gurley and Evans. To me the health of both Montgomery and OBJ is more up in the air.