Philzilla

Rondae Hollis-Jefferson 2017-2018 Season Outlook

Tried to post a Rondae video and wasn't successful. Code removed. 

Anyone know how to "embed" videos from FB to here? Thanks.

Edited by NBA_OG

3 minutes ago, RafiBomb said:

doubtful to return with right hip contusion

How bad did it look? 

Are we all rushing to pick up joe Harris?

Edited by mackdonald

If he's aggravated something, I'd rather not have him play anymore tonight. This game's been physical and fast, better to just nurse whatever's wrong. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, ALTernative said:

hold my beer..

i have batum, RHJ, embiid, bayless, nance in a 20 team league...IN A BLOODY 20 TEAM LEAGUE!!!

my condolences.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, ChefGeoff said:

Pretty happy with RHJ so far, but sustainable for the rest of season?

Honestly I don't see why not. There will be a few duds here and there and minor injuries perhaps, but he can hold his value I think because he's not being overworked with playing time.

Though he kind of gets schooled defending some C's, it could lead to a bit more fouls so he'd be a bit less aggressive with his hands on D. But hopefully the coaches will steer him in the right direction. He's improved loads as a player in general since last year.

• Like 1

Saw the root blurb below. Hope he preserves himself rather than playing hurt since that could make matters worse.

Rondae Hollis-Jefferson is dealing with a right hip contusion but wouldn't rule himself out of Tuesday's game vs. the Nuggets.
RHJ was hit in the hip in the closing seconds of the first half Monday in Phoenix. He limped to the locker room and was unable to return. Speaking to reporters after the game, Hollis-Jefferson downplayed the injury.
Edited by reverb
spelling

1 minute ago, reverb said:
Saw the root blurb below. Hope he preserves himself rather than playing hurt since that could make matters worse.

Rondae Hollis-Jefferson is dealing with a right hip contusion but wouldn't rule himself out of Tuesday's game vs. the Nuggets.
RHJ was hit in the hip in the closing seconds of the first half Monday in Phoenix. He limped to the locker room and was unable to return. Speaking to reporters after the game, Hollis-Jefferson downplayed the injury.

They got 2 days off after tonight's game before another back/back. I wouldn't be surprised if they sat him tonight

He's out tonight. The smart cautious move.

I'm not too concerned based on what he said post game. Still two more games later in the week and I expect him to play both. 

• Like 1

Just now, Letitbe793 said:

He's out tonight. The smart cautious move.

I'm not too concerned based on what he said post game. Still two more games later in the week and I expect him to play both. 

figured - rest up

1 minute ago, opaoktsis4 said:

Just traded him for D. Collisson. what do you think?

Assistant Coach Forum question

22 minutes ago, hobbs28 said:

WGAF

It's nice to have forums organized or else it'll just end up being like BBM's forums or even worse, Reddit.

• Like 1

Brian LewisVerified account @NYPost_Lewis 13h13 hours ago 

Forward Rondae Hollis-Jefferson claimed sitting out tonight in Denver was mostly precautionary, and said he hoped to be able to play Friday night in Portland. #Nets

• Like 1