Sign in to follow this  
jcedwards

Which trade for Murray? WHIR

12 team standard dynasty league. Would you do either of these? Neither have been offered yet. With the guy in #1, he has offered me trades before with Murray. Guy with #2 is a big Clemson fan and has no depth at RB. 

1.) My Murray for a 2018 1st round pick and D'Onta Foreman

2.) My Murray and Martavis Bryant for Michael Thomas

My RBs- Howard, Murray, Mixon, Kamara, Abdullah, Kelley, Smallwood, Breida

My WRs- OBJ, Cooper, Cobb, M Bryant, Parker, Godwin, Coleman (IR)

I would prefer to do #1.  #2 could pan out, but Bryant may shake it off and put up numbers next year.  

With the first one you are going to get some of the pick of hte litter from the draft class...and dynasty is all about building the rosters deep.

I think both are OK though; good time to unload Murray

see mine please

I like #1 as well. Foreman is already pushing for snaps and looks good. with #1 pick in return you can get another upside guy. Wouldn't mind Thomas either since you know he'll be good for as long as Brees is playing. Prefer #1.

Does anyone else thinks I benefit more from one trade over the other?

#1 would give me 2 1st round picks and a high upside guy in Foreman. 

#2 would give me another really good WR and would allow me to have a core of OBJ, Cooper, and Michael Thomas, which would be awesome. Those would be my 2 WRs and my FLEX almost every week. 

Depends... If you're in win now, stay because I think your team is playoff worthy. If you're willing to wait at least another year, I'd go option 1 and draft 1 maybe 2 rbs in the draft.

15 minutes ago, Bmack21121 said:

Depends... If you're in win now, stay because I think your team is playoff worthy. If you're willing to wait at least another year, I'd go option 1 and draft 1 maybe 2 rbs in the draft.

I originally thought that I had the best team coming into this year (on paper at least), but I've had injuries, bad luck, and underperforming players. I'm sitting at 1-2 right now. Thing is everyone else is either 2-1, 1-2 as well, or 0-3, so anything  is possible. 

Edited by jcedwards

Deal #1 go with. Foreman is looking like the man in the Texans backfield this year. 

42 minutes ago, Rush2112 said:

Deal #1 go with. Foreman is looking like the man in the Texans backfield this year. 

This along with the fact that having 2 first round picks next year could help you package those picks into a better player, and/or help you land better prospects

8 hours ago, erick2008e said:

This along with the fact that having 2 first round picks next year could help you package those picks into a better player, and/or help you land better prospects

Thanks. I'm really high on Barkley (as I'm sure most people are), so I'd really like to move up to the 1.01 to get him. This would potentially allow me to do that with giving me 1 more pick in the 1st.

But having a combination of OBJ, Cooper, and Thomas at WRs and FLEX would be amazing. 

I'm still torn on these trades. I like both trades, but which one benefits my team more long term?

Edited by jcedwards