Sign in to follow this  
Irish bayou

Trade offer give Tarik recieve Fitzgerald

12 team .5ppr. Got offered Larry Fitzgerald for Tarik Cohen...seems like a no brainer but Fitzgerald lookin kind of slow out there and whole offense seems to be trending downwards ..? I'm currently using Tarik as a flex spot ? I got Crabtree n Demaryius n thielin n cja Montgomery n demarco/Henry n Doug Martin as my rbs 

Fitzgerald fell off a cliff last year after a great start.  I'm not sure if it was the offense or his age or what, but he was pretty bad after a great month or two.  He's getting older and it could happen again.  

On the the flip side, the Cards have to go somewhere offensively and they won't have David Johnson for most of the year.  

Cohen is a good piece but he's still splitting time with Howard.  I think it's good value to get Fitz, even with the risk associated.

Gotta take Fitzgerald. Although he's getting older, he's still the #1 target on the Cards. And even though Cohen has shown promise, he's still the #2 RB.