fabrar

Clint Capela 2017-2018 Season Outlook

"The Rockets hope that by sitting out the rest of the week, [Capela] might be able to play with a mask and that the time off would help with his heel injury." Possible silver lining there, if it helps the heel injury get better as well.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, chud12 said:
"The Rockets hope that by sitting out the rest of the week, [Capela] might be able to play with a mask and that the time off would help with his heel injury." Possible silver lining there, if it helps the heel injury get better as well.

Had the same train of thought.

Bright side, people!

• Like 1

D'antoni's rotations are horrible. Capela needs to average 30-35 min a game.

• Like 1

does he still conditioning issues?  above poster is right, he needs more minutes.  

Question for y'all. What do you project to be prime/ceiling for capela? What do you think his average stat like will be like in two years? 

Will he still be relavent as the league pushes away from bigs who can't shoot from range? 

I'm trying to see just how much expected return in a keeper league if I decide to make some moves to aquire him and if it's worth the high cost. 

Cheers! 

James harden just needs a dominant big like capella on a team and that’s it.  Don’t need anyone else.  2 can beat5 Lol

i got sent this trade in my points league, i feel like its a no brainer but needed a second opinion before i can pull the trigger: 

sending: russell westbrook, john collins

getting: andre drummond, clint capela

13 minutes ago, swannimal said:

i got sent this trade in my points league, i feel like its a no brainer but needed a second opinion before i can pull the trigger: 

assistant coach forum dawg

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, swannimal said:

Did you seriously post this in all four players' threads? Come on dude. Get your act together. 

• Haha 1

Just now, MynameisMudd said:

Did you seriously post this in all four players' threads? Come on dude. Get your act together. 

this is one of my only times posting on this site... was not totally aware of the rules here. wanted a fast response.. my bad lol.. kinda hard to get your act together when your wife leaves you on valentines day, just thought if i could get some trade advice that i could feel better but clearly this just made me feel 10x worse. sorry i messed up guys i will do better next time...

• Haha 2

36 minutes ago, swannimal said:

this is one of my only times posting on this site... was not totally aware of the rules here. wanted a fast response.. my bad lol.. kinda hard to get your act together when your wife leaves you on valentines day, just thought if i could get some trade advice that i could feel better but clearly this just made me feel 10x worse. sorry i messed up guys i will do better next time...

small-violin.gif

• Thanks 1

low mins is concerning.  i needed the rebounds this week.  hope he pull through the next 2 games