det_tigers

Joe Ingles 2017-18 Season Outlook

I'm not sure that was aggressive.  I was high on him and only got him in a league or two.  120-130 is pretty normal.  Obviously he's producing way better than that thus far.

12 minutes ago, My Dinner With Andre said:

Only 3 points what the hell

overrated

1018.gif

Ya

dropped:ph34r:

how dare you only score 3 points....

with 6 rebounds, 6 assists, and 3 steals. :mellow:

• Haha 1

A pass? That’s a nice line outside of points. That roto blurb makes it sound like the league is flooding with players casually putting up 6 board, 6 assists, and 3 steals. Dude is old reliable out there.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, mcflywalker said:

A pass? That’s a nice line outside of points. That roto blurb makes it sound like the league is flooding with players casually putting up 6 board, 6 assists, and 3 steals. Dude is old reliable out there.

I meant a pass from the scoring aspect. Undeniably the rest of the line was great. 

5-16 in 3's the past 3 games now. Hasn't shot over 41.7% FG in his last 5 games. 

56 minutes ago, night said:

Had a steal that wasn't credited. 

Yep it was clear as day

Will the emergency of Mitchell hurts ingles ros? (He will steal minutes from PG and SG, which will push joe Johnson to play more SF)

4 minutes ago, lindown said:

Will the emergency of Mitchell hurts ingles ros? (He will steal minutes from PG and SG, which will push joe Johnson to play more SF)

Nah ingles is a staple in the lineup...he's been averaging 30+ and he's been great.

• Like 1

One of my favorite owns.  Stats remind me a little of McBob 3 or 4 years ago (but better) where you check the stats and think 'Slot Machine'.  

I don't think his minutes will take much of a dip one way or the other.  Take a look at the team plus/minus (BPM) according to Basketball Reference:

Gobert - 4.8

Ingles - 4.6

Next highest is Rubio at 2.7

Mitchell - negative 2.9  

Ingles and Gobert are especially high on the defensive side. 

16 hours ago, lindown said:

no chance. Ingles is perfect for that team

A 2.5/12/5/3/2 line with 45%+ shooting to finish the season really seems possible. Awesome for a 10th rdr. I never watch Jazz games, but watched parts of a couple this season and I had no idea he handled the ball as much as he is, which is just the cherry on top. 

Haven't seen much commentary on Joe Ingles lately.

Anyone been watching Utah's games?  Seems like his production has tailed off a bit.  Debating whether or I should package Kemba for DeAndre Jordan and Ingles, but I wanted to come here and get your opinions on Ingles' rest of season outlook.  I primarily need him for the steals.. can he average close to 2 a game?

1 minute ago, RCRanger03 said:

Steals have been a bit down, but minutes are consistently high, and the team is high on him.

I know he hasn't gotten the same level of opportunity in the past so kind of hard to tell, but are steals a real part of his game?  I've never watched him play.

42 minutes ago, DoctorLove said:

Haven't seen much commentary on Joe Ingles lately.

Anyone been watching Utah's games?  Seems like his production has tailed off a bit.  Debating whether or I should package Kemba for DeAndre Jordan and Ingles, but I wanted to come here and get your opinions on Ingles' rest of season outlook.  I primarily need him for the steals.. can he average close to 2 a game?

Absolutely, I see his floor on spg being 1.5 with a decent probability of finishing at around 1.7-1.8.

His production has tailed off because the Jazz offense on a whole has tailed off. The Hayward loss just keeps looking more and more evident. Mitchell and Hood are their best offensive weapons from the perimeter (and arguably the team) and they're consistently inconsistent

Edited by Lowvie