turner46

Gary Harris 2017-2018 Season Outlook

It wasn't good if you ask me.  Johnson tried to chase him down and block a dunk.  Knee went out from under him during the contact

Edited by nadertime78

He only got 3 game next week. Chances are he miss 2+. Might drop. 

Edited by rebol2n

Didn’t look good.... highly doubt we’ll have him next week , best case scenario he gets IL tag before Monday and we get him back for finals....

wonder if Wilson chandler is the add 

Currently 3 days left in my championship week....

I probably need to drop my love Gaz don't I?

God this pains me so much, he was having such a great season.

that looked way worse than what they are saying. really thought it'd be a sprained knee or torn something at the very least. but who knows, players have walked off or around with a torn acl. but if they thought it was more serious i think he wouldn't be taking the chance walking around so casually. 

4 minutes ago, brosephd said:

that looked way worse than what they are saying. really thought it'd be a sprained knee or torn something at the very least. but who knows, players have walked off or around with a torn acl. but if they thought it was more serious i think he wouldn't be taking the chance walking around so casually. 

adrenaline can easily mask a more serious injury. we should know more tomorrow.

2 hours ago, brosephd said:

but who knows, players have walked off or around with a torn acl.

Precisely, it's all about the MRI - it's all speculation until the results are in.

Sorry to Harris owners, but I hope he can sit out Saturdays game and rest of next week. Let the guy relax, they need him fully healthy anyways. They got Barton to pick up the slack. No bad feelings to Gary, respect what he has done this year. :)

Wtf is "damage of some sort"? My god, trying to understand whether a player is injured or not has never been this difficult. 

--------

Harris' (knee) injury has been changed from simply "soreness" to a "sprain/strain" and he is questionable for Saturday's contest against the Grizzlies, Gina Mizell of the Denver Post reports.

Harris suffered the injury on a dunk attempt during the fourth quarter of Thursday's win over Detroit, which forced him to leave the contest. His X-rays came back negative, but his MRI on Friday revealed damage of some sort. It's apparently relatively minor, however, as he's being considered a 50/50 shot to take the floor with just one day of rest. More information on his availability may arrive following Saturday's morning shootaround.