verismo

Josh Richardson 2017-2018 Outlook

He's on fire! Where's the fire extinguisher!?

Another Heat check!

I love this dude, scared the hell out of me last night.

Just remembered his dislocated finger last year, and I think he still returned to the game right?

Tough.

1 minute ago, SkalChriston said:

I love this dude, scared the hell out of me last night.

Just remembered his dislocated finger last year, and I think he still returned to the game right?

Tough.

You talking about that Suns game? Yeah. Dudes as solid as they come.

• Like 1

One bad game shouldn't scare you away. Have a little more faith in our boy. 

Just now, jrmintz said:

Nah, it was just that one moment, watching him dangling his arms, when he's on a roll, glad it's nothing serious.

I'm in for the long haul.

6 hours ago, jrmintz said:

A bad game in which he still had 6 rebs 4 a** 3 blocks! It was bad though from a shooting prespective

Wow Waiters set to be out for the season.... if this guy is SOMEHOW still on your waivers go get him NOW 

8 hours ago, JooCraig said:

Wow Waiters set to be out for the season.... if this guy is SOMEHOW still on your waivers go get him NOW 

He should be owned everywhere 1 month and a half ago, with or w/o waiters.

• Like 3

I hate to see NBA players go down for season ending surgeries, but this does help Josh Richardson fantasy owners for the long run of the season and the Heat are actually a playoff team fighting for positions.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Manos A said:

He should be owned everywhere 1 month and a half ago, with or w/o waiters.

He's slowed down in the scoring department a bit, but the counting stats are still there, and that's what makes him so valuable. He's been a top 10 player on Yahoo for the past month. He won't stay there, but a top 40 finish is looking to be possible. 

If his 3s starting falling too, damn, watch out.. top 20 finish and candidate for waiver wire pickup of the year 

1 hour ago, thusanaysayer said:

If his 3s starting falling too, damn, watch out.. top 20 finish and candidate for waiver wire pickup of the year 

Love JRich.. but I think Tyreke has that more than locked up at this point. 

• Like 1

Lol

Why do all Reke owners infiltrate every PICK UP OF THE YEAR quip.

Reke drafted in most serious leagues. Reke is doing what he has always done: productive stints between debilitating injuries. 

J RICH was, too, for that matter. 

• Like 1

J rich has peen more of a playmaker and decision maker for the past month and half, that leads to a bit less triples and scoring. That also means more assists more floaters and drives and mainly more assists.The usage is higher so in general thats a positive thing because his game has been more all around and versatile in offense. I love the way he has been involving his game in that span and really there is not much we can complain about (same goes for the whole Heat organization). In November he had a 3 and D role which was a complete failure and a major waste of his talent. I wasnt sure at first but now its clear that this guy is not an off ball player. He fits perfect in positionless systems like the one that Heat is using and its a more futuristic style of the game of basketball (Started with the Warriors but imo opinion this game style has been perfected by the Celtics, and now more and more teams trying to adjust to it like the Jazz and Bucks). J Rich's future seems pretty bright right now:) 

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, MillenWasmyFavorite said:

Lol

Reke drafted in most serious leagues. Reke is doing what he has always done: productive stints between debilitating injuries. 

Tyreke and JRich were both drafted in most leagues but they were dropped early in a ton of leagues as well, so they both were widely available from the wire. Tyreke objectively has the greatest value relative to his draft position of anyone in the league.

No complaints from anyone who picked up both of them though.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Kaboom said:

Tyreke and JRich were both drafted in most leagues but they were dropped early in a ton of leagues as well, so they both were widely available from the wire. Tyreke objectively has the greatest value relative to his draft position of anyone in the league.

No complaints from anyone who picked up both of them though.

Seems loosely defined to include Tyreke/Richardson.

Worst drop of the year for me I dropped him the LAST bad game he had (6 points) before he blew up

It might cost me the playoffs trophy for real. I got Dinwiddie later but still :(

1 hour ago, LivingOnTheEdge said:

Worst drop of the year for me I dropped him the LAST bad game he had (6 points) before he blew up

It might cost me the playoffs trophy for real. I got Dinwiddie later but still :(

I feel for you man, dinwiddie is nothing compared to jrich.

8 hours ago, MillenWasmyFavorite said:

Lol

I don’t even own Reke I own J-Rich actually. It’s just a fact that if we are choosing the WW pick up of the year I don’t see how you say Rich over Tyreke. We’ll see how the season finishes but Tyreke has been phenomenal, not taking anything away from Rich tho. 

• Like 3

18 hours ago, MillenWasmyFavorite said:

Lol

It's the other way around actually. Richardson was picked in most leagues, but Tyreke was the one that went undrafted. I picked him up off the wire in the first week of November. Nobody else had done so before I did, and I'm in a 12 team league. J Rich was still on a roster at that point. 

Believe J Rich would’ve been drafted in as many leagues, if not more, than Reke but may be a moot point since many (including myself) picked him up off the WW after a brutal first few months, where a good number of owners dropped him

Jesus, this nonsense of who is the best waiver add of the year trolling this thread for like a page already. They have both been fantastic adds now lets move on. 

• Like 4

On 1/12/2018 at 1:20 PM, JooCraig said:

Love JRich.. but I think Tyreke has that more than locked up at this point. 

I would agree with you, but Tyreke was drafted in all my 14+ leagues 

• Like 1