verismo

Josh Richardson 2017-2018 Outlook

Having he and Gary Harris for me has been amazing..  coincidentally I climbed from the basement of the league in early-mid November to #1 in my league the past month just with this guy. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

On 11/25/2017 at 12:24 AM, skiteam14 said:

I still own Josh Richardson AMA

I STILL OWN JOSH RICHARDSON AMA

• Like 3

2 hours ago, JaydensGuys said:

Make sure youre real quiet about this in your league chats so you can draft him late again and get away with robbery :D

Think it's too late for that. He wasn't a secret coming into this year. He was a bargain somewhere in the 10th round, not anymore..

Drafted him in an auction keeper for $2 but dropped when he went cold a few weeks in.  Thankfully I was able to get him as a "throw in" on another trade w/ a GM who undervalued him.  whew.  Not gonna be leaving this roster again.  I think he's got top 25 upside in the next year or two.

Edited by ragrag

4 hours ago, ragrag said:

Drafted him in an auction keeper for $2 but dropped when he went cold a few weeks in.  Thankfully I was able to get him as a "throw in" on another trade w/ a GM who undervalued him.  whew.  Not gonna be leaving this roster again.  I think he's got top 25 upside in the next year or two.

He has top 25 upside by the end of the year if this continues.. that HORRIBLE November is really weighing down the overall ranking.. think about it, he's had 2 and a half months straight where he has averaged 17, 14, and 17, and he's still only sitting on 13 PPG for the season because of how putrid that November was (7 PPG or so on 30% shooting).. 

Gary Harris started out slow and was a top 40 ranked player, he's now ranked top 26 for total value on the season.. I think the same thing is happening here. 

On average stats JRich is 16th over the past 7 days, 25 over the past 14 days.. and 38th for total value on the season. 

2 minutes ago, brosephd said:

wade cut into JRich???

Not happening. He's making Winslow obsolete and maybe cut into JJ's playing time. 

I dont judge people panicking about J Rich ROS value. Instinctively i did the same when i heard about the wade come back. But c'mon, Wade doesnt even want to play more than 20 mins and Heat knows it. This is smthing that Riley wanted to do in order to make a fitting retirement plan to their future HOF. This is great marketing for the organization. Heat's roster is very young and while there is plenty of talent, it often lucks leadership. Wade will be a walking legend in the locker room ready to shed his wisdom. He is the ideal veteran for Miami and overall this was a great move for the organization. If J Rich regress for some reason (cold shooting stretch or confidence slump which at this point i highly doubt, its not him and not on Wade.

• Like 2

Only bad move I made this season was dropping j rich towards the end of his slump that lasted pretty damn long. He was waiver claimed even after his s--- games continued by a trash team in my league and j rich is still on that team. If I had him instead of bradley I would probably be killing everyone now. I drafted him for $2 in an auction too. Makes me sad when I see you guys rightfully jizzing yourselves in this thread :unsure:

34 minutes ago, richg24 said:

Only bad move I made this season was dropping j rich towards the end of his slump that lasted pretty damn long. He was waiver claimed even after his s--- games continued by a trash team in my league and j rich is still on that team. If I had him instead of bradley I would probably be killing everyone now. I drafted him for $2 in an auction too. Makes me sad when I see you guys rightfully jizzing yourselves in this thread :unsure:

same thing happened to me...no idea why the guy bid on him when he was so bad 

On 2018-02-08 at 1:25 PM, Mambamode said:

Cant see it! JRich is balling, no way Dwyane is taking his spot or his minutes and Dwade knows it (probably)

Wade will certainly take some of his ball handling duties. let’s see what happens

2 hours ago, FreeJordanBell said:

Wade will certainly take some of his ball handling duties. let’s see what happens

Doubt it. J-Rich is a integral player on both ends. If anybody, it'll be Ellington/Johnson. Not J-Rich. No wing player on that team brings it on both ends like J-Rich, including Gragic.