RafiBomb

Skal Labissiere 2017-2018 Season Outlook

Recommended Posts

What was the min break down tonight? Saw 25 mins, but didn't really catch the game, garbage time mins? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, IDatDude said:

What was the min break down tonight? Saw 25 mins, but didn't really catch the game, garbage time mins? 

 

What Sacramento game doesn't include garbage time?

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, tremixt said:

 

What Sacramento game doesn't include garbage time?

 

Haha. Well damn...kinda got me there lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

17 and 15 in a start, after romping in the G-League demotion a week ago. Anything to see here?

 

Light switched on?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

3 hours ago, hornrimmed_rambis said:

17 and 15 in a start, after romping in the G-League demotion a week ago. Anything to see here?

 

Light switched on?

 

Never trust a Kings player

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, hornrimmed_rambis said:

17 and 15 in a start, after romping in the G-League demotion a week ago. Anything to see here?

 

Light switched on?

 

Something to watch. Can be added 14 team leagues or greater if you hate someone on your roster.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I actually like how he was play in the G league and added him just before last game to hedge my Zach Randolph. He looks like a Chris Bosh type of player.

 

Problem with him was that they didn't think he was quick enough to guard the 4 but maybe he is a bit better now. Willy is good but after him is Kosta Kuofos.

Edited by rob0403

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, rob0403 said:

I actually like how he was play in the G league and added him just before last game to hedge my Zach Randolph. He looks like a Chris Bosh type of player.

 

Problem with him was that they didn't think he was quick enough to guard the 4 but maybe he is a bit better now. Willy is good but after him is Kosta Kuofos.

 

Some ridiculous things that were said by Jorger who used Randolph to guard 4s. Randolph is slow even to guard a blue whale out of water. He was just trying to find an excuse for what seems inexcusable. I hope this guy gets fired soon, not that their management can pick any good one, but anyway. Skal has great talent, but only if he gets playing time he ll learn how to cover 4s, 5s or whatever.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, RipCity0 said:

 

Some ridiculous things that were said by Jorger who used Randolph to guard 4s. Randolph is slow even to guard a blue whale out of water. He was just trying to find an excuse for what seems inexcusable. I hope this guy gets fired soon, not that their management can pick any good one, but anyway. Skal has great talent, but only if he gets playing time he ll learn how to cover 4s, 5s or whatever.

Yeah it's some BS. I think they played Skal last game against the Suns because they wanted to lose but then realized Skal plays too well now. I wouldn't rule out them committing to playing Skal more after another strong game or two. They don't need to tank that hard to get a lottery pick lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

 

Quote

 

De'Aaron Fox, Buddy Hield, Malachi Richardson, Skal Libissiere and Willie Cauley-Stein will start against the Nuggets on Saturday.

It's the Kings so there's always a chance they change this, but it makes sense. Hield should have a huge chance in front of him tonight with George Hill out. Basically, if Hield struggles again today, he'll be a drop candidate because this situation is a mess.

 

 
 

 

 

Since the Rotoworld writers can't figure it out, the biggest news here is Skal is starting over Z-BO. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, hornrimmed_rambis said:

 

 

 

 
 

 

 

Since the Rotoworld writers can't figure it out, the biggest news here is Skal is starting over Z-BO. 

Yeah Z-BO saw the dentist.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Odd.  Had a 14.5 minute shift in the first half.  And he had two fouls in the first minute of it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

4 fouls. I see him having a bigger role and overtaking Randolph starting spot soon (nearing ASB). He is getting solid minutes these past games. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, XOrad10 said:

4 fouls. I see him having a bigger role and overtaking Randolph starting spot soon (nearing ASB). He is getting solid minutes these past games. 

I agree.  That's a long shift for someone not in foul trouble.  It was 14.5 minutes straight.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, XOrad10 said:

4 fouls. I see him having a bigger role and overtaking Randolph starting spot soon (nearing ASB). He is getting solid minutes these past games. 

I'm hoping Randolph will get bought out next month.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Shot like crap, but line was not terrible. ZBo getting the DNP makes Skal a interesting pick-up going forward.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm in...tomorrow.  Might as well get another game out of whoever I have in for tomorrow before picking him up in a streamer spot tomorrow morning to take effect Wednesday.  If we trust Joeger on this one (lol, I know, but it's not like he said they were doing a youth movement earlier in the year), then this could really turn out big.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would def have some patience with this kid, especially in dynasty leagues. Been stashing him since the first week. He had some eye popping numbers in the G League this season (for what it's worth): 28PPG (with totals of 10 BLK, 30 REB,  and 2 3PTM in two games & 71% FG!!). Plus he put up some real nice lines at the end of last season. Could become a daily double double with 1/1/1 (AST,STL,BLK). Blocks will probably be around 1.5 per game with regular minutes with upside for more. Love him in dynasty. Still only 21 and improving his game. Could be a fantasy monster in a year or 2 if his outside shot gets consistent and if he can average at least 0.5 3PTM. His shot has been better than expected at the NBA level. Only 23 threes attempted, but 10/23 on 3's in his NBA career so far (43.5%). That's def something to be excitedabout. Hopefully Z bo and Koufos get unloaded at the deadline. Might be one of the best PF/C 2nd half stashes available along with Portis

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If Skal gets legit consistent minutes every game, what's his potential here?

Obviously, somewhere between total crap and what he got in his 2 g-league games, but what's some reasonable numbers he could hit?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Jin said:

25+ minutes going forward?

I was kinda meaning what kind of stats he could put up, not the minutes. Haha =P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Compare to Bam

who has a better ROS value this year?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Jessie said:

Compare to Bam

who has a better ROS value this year?

Skal mos def !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now