jon.basket

$100 LEAGUESAFE 12-team H2H 10 cat Very Competitive/Active League Live draft 

LEAGUE INFO:

Check out the league:
http://games.espn.com/fba/leagueoffice?leagueId=4701&seasonId=2018

• $100 entry fee (Through Leaguesafe)
  • Payout:  Being discussed in one of the league's threads
  • Live Draft Sunday October 15th @ 1:30pm. (EVERYBODY BETTER BE THERE FOR THE LIVE DRAFT!)

WHY OCTOBER 15th?

October 15th is the last Sunday before the season-opener, that way all pre-season games are over and you get to have access to all the data needed (pre-season Injuries etc.) to make the right decision (and not draft a superstar who may injure himself for the season in his last pre-season game) also it's a Sunday where most people are free!

The All-STAR LEAGUE enters its 10th season! I am the league manager, update the page every day with new videos, threads etc. 

THIS LEAGUE IS FOR:

Looking for multiple experienced and active owners. If you are not a very active manager (discussions, chat etc and of coure always set your lineups), please don't answer, I want 12 solid players that way it is as competitive as possible.  We have a lot of Fantasy Basketball nerds in this league (yes, excel spreadsheets are definitely involved) so this is VERY competitive.
If you are COMPETITIVE and are a die-hard fantasy basketball player, this is the league!

LEAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS SO THAT I CAN INVITE YOU

39 minutes ago, jhayes20908 said:

Hey man I am definitely in! 

I just saw that you have made the $100 payment on Leaguesafe. You are therefore locked in for this season. Welcome!

43 minutes ago, TrustingTheProcess said:

ryanlowry1@gmail.com, I would like to join!

Invitation sent. Waiting for your payment. 

I'm interested, I have money in Leaguesafe from a Baseball league, so I can pay asap. Email chogau43@gmail.com

13 hours ago, My WIfe said:

I'm in if there is a spot.

chrishernandez8@gmail.com

$100 payment received on Leaguesafe, you are a lock for this season! Welcome!

Very Interested. Very Active Player check on my teams Multiple times each day and love the challenge!  Email is dalllasbeery@gmail.com will be able to pay right away with lg safe if accepted. thanks!