JDoggyDogg

Rank these QBs ROS WHIR

So with Derek Carr going down, and lack of depth at all my positions hindering trading opportunity, im forced to look to the wire for a replacement QB. Its a 16 team league so the wire is very thin at QB, but how would you rank them for the rest of the season (or at least until Carr returns)? Im 1-3 right now

Brissett

Hoyer

McCown

Trubitsky

Manuel

Flacco

Keenum

My team if it helps at all (1/2 PPR) Start 1QB, 2 RB, 2WR, 1TE, 1Flex

QB: Carr

RB: McCoy, White, West, McFadden, Tolbert, David Johnson

WR: OBJ, Hopkins, Fitz, Corey Davis, Paul Richardson

TE: Walker

I'd say Flacco, Brissett, Trubisky, McCown, Hoyer, Keenum, Manuel.  I don't trust Tubisky.  Brissett has weapons so as long as Luck is out, which could be a while longer or all season, he should be good.  Flacco might end up with a running game as the season goes on so the passing game might end up getting a bit easier and there's no question of who's going to start all season with him.

I have two.

I guess I'd prefer the optimism of the unknown and go with Trubisky or Manuel.  This is mostly cause you are 1-3 and it seems like you need a higher risk/reward.  If you feel the rest of the team is good, then I'd go Flacco as the "safer" pick