Sign in to follow this  
PackerBacker555

QB Help- 100% WHIR

So I traded my backup QB yesterday in Smith. This is a large league so the waivers are very thin. I will need a Week 9 BYE week replacement for Rivers. 

I picked up Trubisky BUT I know he has a week 9 bye as well. I figured I would take a chance on him and maybe he turns out ok. Right now he is my backup in case Rivers were to get hurt but it still doesn't solve my bye week. 

The following QB's are on waivers right now that don't have a Bye in the same week as Rivers:

Brian Hoyer vs Arizona

Josh McCown vs Buffalo

Ouch!!!!! However, in the trade I made Joe Flacco will be dropped and put in the waiver pool. He plays at Tennessee there and I probably will have to bid on him OR wait for another QB to get dropped on a BYE week by another owner. I was actually inclined to get Bortles after waivers cleared but there was a bid for $0 on him which I never saw coming. 

I am in good shape record wise but a little off here on that backup QB situation. Plus, 1 of the QB's will get picked up as the Brees owner doesn't currently have a QB for this week on his roster. 

What do you suggest:

Pick up Hoyer, McCown, or bid on Flacco

Wait on a QB to get dropped?