DrFunkenstein13

LaMarcus Aldridge 2017-2018 Season Outlook

Just now, mackdonald said:

Anyone worried about the injury and the spurs being easy on him going into our fantasy playoffs?

Well, they're fighting for a playoff spot and they are shorthanded. The roster can barely compete in the G-League without Kawhi, Pau and LMA. I think if he's able to play, they'll play him.

1 hour ago, rush007 said:

Well, they're fighting for a playoff spot and they are shorthanded. The roster can barely compete in the G-League without Kawhi, Pau and LMA. I think if he's able to play, they'll play him.

I don't think you know the Spurs. They rest half of their team and they still compete against 75% of teams in the NBA. Pop routinely sits players and they still find ways to win because they play amazing team basketball. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, thezing1 said:

I don't think you know the Spurs. They rest half of their team and they still compete against 75% of teams in the NBA. Pop routinely sits players and they still find ways to win because they play amazing team basketball. 

I do know that, but this team is probably their least talented team in recent memory (at least without the stars). I do not expect many rest days.

2 hours ago, thezing1 said:

My guess is unless he's close to 100% he sits Saturday b/c they're facing the Lakers and can win w/o him.  Same is probably true on 3/5 vs the Grizzlies.

They've got a tough 3 game road set starting 3/8 @GS, @OKC, @HOU and are going to need LMA there to stand a chance.

2 minutes ago, ragrag said:

My guess is unless he's close to 100% he sits Saturday b/c they're facing the Lakers and can win w/o him.  Same is probably true on 3/5 vs the Grizzlies.

They've got a tough 3 game road set starting 3/8 @GS, @OKC, @HOU and are going to need LMA there to stand a chance.

Sounds about right.

Buy low, guys! CSB alert, moved Lavine and J Rich for him. 

Edited by patentboy23

Any news on this guy? I'm playing one of the top teams and can't afford a zero if he doesn't play. Collins or Hezonja are my options to not have a zero this week. It didn't seem to bad when he did it.  But I'm not hearing much news at all.

25 minutes ago, rabaak said:

Any news on this guy? I'm playing one of the top teams and can't afford a zero if he doesn't play. Collins or Hezonja are my options to not have a zero this week. It didn't seem to bad when he did it.  But I'm not hearing much news at all.

He's playing tonight so fire him up!

Not even top-100 in the last month, on top of the missed games. Choking right when it matters :D 

I'm facing LA this week.   He must've owned my Gobert tonight.

Damn.

On 3/15/2018 at 5:11 AM, rush007 said:

Not even top-100 in the last month, on top of the missed games. Choking right when it matters :D 

indeed.

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, jstep13 said:

indeed.

Well he did choke when it mattered to me. Not to you perhaps :)