Sign in to follow this  
Members_Only_76

10/5/17 -TNF - NE Patriots @ Tampa Bay Bucs - Game Day Thread

On a week that I have 5 players on bye weeks, I am rolling Humphries out there with confidence.

Have a strong feeling this is gonna be one of those boring low scoring thurs night games. I don't care if the defenses have been bad, the NE defense is better than its shown. They're without gronk, so they may not be as potent either. I'm worried for everyone involved.

2 minutes ago, grimsfield said:

Have a strong feeling this is gonna be one of those boring low scoring thurs night games. I don't care if the defenses have been bad, the NE defense is better than its shown. They're without gronk, so they may not be as potent either. I'm worried for everyone involved.

I don't know man... Pats first 4 weeks prove otherwise.

Week 1 - 42-27

Week 2 - 36-20

Week 3 - 33-36

Week 4 - 33-30

Edited by audiophilestyle

3 minutes ago, grimsfield said:

The-old-reverse.jpg

Im snagging Lewis in case something happens to other Pats RBs.  Seems to be happening on Thursdays lately.

Keep putting Brandin Cooks in over Keenan Allen and then hate myself for it. My other WR is Jordy and my flex is Hyde. I'm 1 - 3 cause I keep calling Cooks/Keenan wrong.

Today's gotta be the day Cooks blows up again right? good match up, no gronk.

2 minutes ago, audiophilestyle said:

I don't know man... Pats first 4 weeks prove otherwise.

Week 1 - 42-27

Week 2 - 36-20

Week 3 - 33-36

Week 4 - 33-30

ya i really think this is the week the pats fix that. They allowed the least points against in the league last year. They are a better defense than this.

Edited by grimsfield

1 minute ago, jasonresno said:

Keep putting Brandin Cooks in over Keenan Allen and then hate myself for it. My other WR is Jordy and my flex is Hyde. I'm 1 - 3 cause I keep calling Cooks/Keenan wrong.

Today's gotta be the day Cooks blows up again right? good match up, no gronk.

Wow that is a stacked WR core lol

7 minutes ago, grimsfield said:

Like half of Tampa Bay's defense is injured though, the Patriots would have to specifically gameplan to not put up 50 tonight

2 minutes ago, DekuTree said:

Like half of Tampa Bay's defense is injured though, the Patriots would have to specifically gameplan to not put up 50 tonight

This makes me nervous about starting martin.  Pats could get up quick 

3 minutes ago, The Answer said:

This makes me nervous about starting martin.  Pats could get up quick 

I don't doubt Martin, but he hasn't even been able to talk to the team until Monday.  I am sure he knows the playbook since preseson, but I tihnk they are going to ease him in.  And if they fall behind it will be pass happy central.

2 minutes ago, fingers said:

Gilly going off tonight just cuz

Can confirm, playing against him.

playing Cooks in two leagues that i'm against brady in. opponent has hogan in both leagues. tonights gonna be awesome or just terrible.

I'm starting Gilly tonight in PPR. I'm done with him. He has one chance. Catch a damn pass bro.