Sign in to follow this  
dafreaks

Week 6 Waiver Predictions

15 minutes ago, urban2014 said:

I can identify talent. He dropped a TD. He is is a crowded WR core.

Would've been catch of the week if he hung on. The ground knocked it free also. 

You list the TE and the backup TE as threats to doctson?

Grants talent is not close to doctson.

Crowdee has been garbage, so has reed.

Doctsin has  the clearest path to relevance than any other wr lotto ticket

I mean I like him as he is from TCU which is definitely close to my heart, but the amount of other receivers that the Skins have is frightening 

They aren’t threats they are simply guys who Cousins will turn to. Taking points away from him

2 minutes ago, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

Doctson is the most talented WR but his coach isn't very talented. Grant played more for reasons only a bad coach knows.

3 minutes ago, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

If I may interject.  Negatives.....he can't stay healthy.  He was shaken up on the 2 of 3 targets he played against KC and now has a shoulder strain.  Kid has real durability issues. If he can't stay on the field he's not beating out anyone.     

1 minute ago, TTRA1N said:

Doctson is the most talented WR but his coach isn't very talented. Grant played more for reasons only a bad coach knows.

Cause gruden loves grant, talent will prevail, gruden just hates that doctsin hasnt been healthy.

Gruden also doesn’t like when his supposed best WR can’t finish a play costing his team the win. Even before that play he was barely a factor in the game 

1 minute ago, urban2014 said:

Gruden also doesn’t like when his supposed best WR can’t finish a play costing his team the win. Even before that play he was barely a factor in the game 

Reed and Crowder weren't factors. Pryor had that early TD then took his ball, flipped off the fans, and went home. 

Doctson has the highest ceiling of any WR this year that is likely available in the average league's free agent pool.

i'll echo those Ekeler & the Bee sentiments ... HC peppering the kid w/praise, Gordon underwhelming (mostly due that knee, methinks), and Oliver is not 100% either. 

hey, here's a thought - why wait 'til next week? B)

12 minutes ago, disasterisk said:

Reed and Crowder weren't factors. Pryor had that early TD then took his ball, flipped off the fans, and went home. 

Doctson has the highest ceiling of any WR this year that is likely available in the average league's free agent pool.

Corey Davis

If people have been sleeping on McKinnon, McKinnon.  Maybe Booker, or one of the Saints' RBs if dropped during the byes.  (I've seen Peterson hitting wires.)  Sanu, Taylor Gabriel.  

7 minutes ago, theSPANKER said:

:lol:

What exactly is so funny dude? I don’t agree with his sentiments about a player he doesn’t agree with mine. That’s basically it

1 minute ago, lolcopter said:

:D:D:D @ all these people touting a NYG RB

what's new. when a guy scores a TD, they become a tout... until reality hits and back to obscurity they go

12 minutes ago, SonataArctica said:

Jalen Richard

I agree he'll be a WW tout for week 6, but I don't think he'll ultimately be worth it.  I'm predicting a big game from him this week, then back to reality.  I do think Ekeler will be a guy to look for in the near future, either this week or next.

Edited by AAWWyeah

27 minutes ago, urban2014 said:

What exactly is so funny dude? I don’t agree with his sentiments about a player he doesn’t agree with mine. That’s basically it

What's funny is you responded exactly how I would have. 

I responded to his thread stating Doctson can't stay on the field due to his durability issues.  He is currently banged up again after catching 2 targets against KC.   

any thoughts on Kenyan Drake? Gase said he is the No. 2.. Ajayi bum knees.. no bye week for them to get better.........