Sign in to follow this  
dafreaks

Week 6 Waiver Predictions

2 minutes ago, jcpitm said:

any thoughts on Kenyan Drake? Gase said he is the No. 2.. Ajayi bum knees.. no bye week for them to get better.........

Is the Gase comment recent? IIRC there had been no official source that confirmed Drake is the RB2.

3 minutes ago, yahyahtrick said:

Is the Gase comment recent? IIRC there had been no official source that confirmed Drake is the RB2.

Rotoworld just released a blurb confirming it a few minutes ago. 

I predict John Brown blows up and everyone rushes to grab him after he was dropped everywhere following his last soft tissue injury. Then he'll get another soft tissue injury the next week.

There haven't really been many impact waiver pickups this year -- Kamara and Brate look like the top season-long pickups so far.

1 minute ago, eg4190 said:

There haven't really been many impact waiver pickups this year -- Kamara and Brate look like the top season-long pickups so far.

I think Lions D/ST deserves a mention too.  Undrafted, and have been putting up consistent double digit games so far.  They're an incredibly well balanced team right now and I think has a real chance at finishing at the top.

1 hour ago, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

Dude, if you cant identify talent that is not my problem.

You know what thread you are in, right?

I think we should ask you if you know what thread you are in... This thread is about projecting week 6 waiver wire darlings as a result of week 5 performances.  So you think Doctson is gonna have a big week this week?

Edited by Maroney's Bolgna

1 minute ago, Maroney's Bolgna said:

I think we should ask you if you know what thread you are in... This thread is about projecting week 6 waiver wire darlings as a result of week 5 performances.  So you think Doctson is gonna have a big week this week?

Get real, this is about any hot week 6 adds after week 5.

Stop trying to be cute and act like its only for players who have played week 5.

I imagine doctson having more value than the bryce treggs of society available in the ww this week who play actual games.

1 minute ago, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

Get real, this is about any hot week 6 adds after week 5.

Stop trying to be cute and act like its only for players who have played week 5.

I imagine doctson having more value than the bryce treggs of society available in the ww this week who play actual games.

OK, so you are anticipating a change in the 'demand' for Doctson from this week to next because.... ?

I'll hang up and listen.

Just now, Maroney's Bolgna said:

OK, so you are anticipating a change in the 'demand' for Doctson from this week to next because.... ?

I'll hang up and listen.

Potential.

Thanks for listening.

My vote is for Taylor Gabriel.  Expecting a big week this week with Julio and Sanu dinged up.  Or Devontae Booker if CJ Anderson or Jamaal Charles gets injured during this week's game.

Edited by Maroney's Bolgna

1 hour ago, blvck408 said:

Deonte Thompson

This. Trubisky has a nice connection with him in preseason.

contemplating on dropping one of these rbs for him.

11 minutes ago, Maroney's Bolgna said:

My vote is for Taylor Gabriel.  Expecting a big week this week with Julio and Sanu dinged up.  Or Devontae Booker if CJ Anderson or Jamaal Charles gets injured during this week's game.

Dude come on......they are on bye this week.  Get it together.  :lol:

15 minutes ago, Maroney's Bolgna said:

:huh:

21 minutes ago, Maroney's Bolgna said:

6 minutes ago, kdko said:

:huh:

they're all gettin' together for a round of full contact Parchesi. 

?

11 minutes ago, theSPANKER said:

Dude come on......they are on bye this week.  Get it together.  :lol:

I'm pretty sure he knows they're on bye and he's trying to illustrate his point to the previous poster

23 minutes ago, CABLE87 said:

This. Trubisky has a nice connection with him in preseason.

contemplating on dropping one of these rbs for him.

Omg I just looked him up.. did you see his picture? He looks older than Gore.. how old is this dude and should he be play football?

20 minutes ago, owenmills said:

I'm pretty sure he knows they're on bye and he's trying to illustrate his point to the previous poster

Not according to what I bolded in his text.  -_-

21 minutes ago, Thinkingcap said:

Omg I just looked him up.. did you see his picture? He looks older than Gore.. how old is this dude and should he be play football?

Seriously, he looks like an old janitor.

2 hours ago, Thinkingcap said:

Yeah i was expecting a younger looking guy too lmao i thought he was young, hes 29 years old