Sign in to follow this  
Lifschitz

Alex Len 2017 - 2018 Season Outlook

1 hour ago, Sendooran_sCaR said:

Im about to lay smack down on Suns , What are they doing. Should i keep Len or just drop him at this point ? 

12 Team H2H 9 Cat.     Team: I AM GOD...BOW TO ME   Currently in #1 Rank

PG: B.Simmons PHi ( Drafted )

SG: E.Bledsoe MIL ( Drafted )

G: B.Beal Was ( Drafted )

SF: K.Bazemore Atl ( Drafted )

PF: D.Howard Cha ( Drafted ) 

F: J.Randle LAL ( Traded )

C: A.Len Pho ( Free Agent )

C: N.Jokic Den ( Drafted )

Util: J.Redick Phi ( Drafted )

Util: D.Carroll Bkn ( Free Agent )

BN: N.Mirotic Chi ( Free Agent )

BN: A.Aminu Por ( Wavies ) 

BN: T.Evans Mem ( Waivers ) 

IL: M.Fultz Phi ( Free Agent )

IL:

Chriss, Bender, and Tyson are all getting minutes. I dropped him but I'm keeping a close eye on him.

Take a flyer...

The Suns need to play him and shut down Tyson the rest of the way..

Team declined a team option on him for next year so he's not in their plans. I can't see him getting burn over the inconsistent Bender and Chriss if their goal is to tank and develop the Young guns.

8 hours ago, 23_gaby_23 said:

Take a flyer...

The Suns need to play him and shut down Tyson the rest of the way..

No they don't. Alex Len has been on the Suns for 4, going on 5, years now. They know what they have in this dude. It's not like he's never been given a chance before or is new to the team and needs to be developed. 

• Like 2

Phoenix Suns' rotation is such a mystery. He can be a top 70 guys if he get minutes by the way he is playing this year.

1 minute ago, rebol2n said:

Phoenix Suns' rotation is such a mystery. He can be a top 70 guys if he get minutes by the way he is playing this year.

The point is they won't. They've had so many opportunities to give him minutes this year (Chandler resting, Monroe not playing/bought out), but his minutes hover around 18-20 max. If they saw him as their future centerpiece, they would have given him the minutes loooong ago. 

Not falling for this trap again lol

• Like 2

7 hours ago, rush007 said:

The point is they won't. They've had so many opportunities to give him minutes this year (Chandler resting, Monroe not playing/bought out), but his minutes hover around 18-20 max. If they saw him as their future centerpiece, they would have given him the minutes loooong ago. 

Not falling for this trap again lol

then gtfo! :lol: just kidding lol

Too much growing pain with Len when I drafted him this year. Had to drop him during all the ups and downs. 

Someone warned me earlier this year, as last year's Kyle O'Quinn owner, he went through the same misery waiting for magic to happen with these uncertainties. Also, upside means less when there is really about 3 weeks left before the playoffs. The foundation of all H2H teams should be set already, now the FAs are just additional add-ons to help your centerpieces. 

• Like 2

Was about to make a quick add then saw that 0-7. 😯

I will only allow Drummond to do that to my ft%

scooped up mad fast last night since I never won the FT% category on any given week. The boards and dd potential is what I need.

1 hour ago, DoctorLove said:

Was about to make a quick add then saw that 0-7. 😯

I will only allow Drummond to do that to my ft%

To be fair, It was just an anomaly. 72% over his career. Not great, but not Drummond territory lol.

• Like 1

Lol so let me get this straight: even with all the things going his way.... this is always basically the best he gets. Just a hair under logging 24 minutes, even when sidelined with Tyson + DAJ matchup + Bender/Chriss playing bad AND Len was active on the stat sheet tonight but Triano still cant give him over 25-29 mins per as a starter

• Like 1

Will the blocks trend upwards? My choices on the wire are him or John Henson, and I need BLKs badly. Chandler seems to be trending downwards, but I could be wrong. 

Edited by King James

5 hours ago, King James said:

Will the blocks trend upwards? My choices on the wire are him or John Henson, and I need BLKs badly. Chandler seems to be trending downwards, but I could be wrong. 

Am surprised Henson is on your wire.  Len looking good tonight.  

• Like 1

Well good pick up here now that we got news on Chandler. Gonna hold Len til the clock strikes 12 and his glass ankles give out again. Lets hope not..

Never thought I’d see the day all 3 of the Suns Centers would foul out in 1 game lmfao (Bender 6, Chriss 6, Len 4)

3 minutes ago, Tr3yball said:

Never thought I’d see the day all 3 of the Suns Centers would foul out in 1 game lmfao (Bender 6, Chriss 6, Len 4)

AD is running a train on them.

1 hour ago, HotSauce24 said:

AD is running a train on them.

Indeed :) (AD owner)