MONEY BALL

De'Aaron Fox 2017-2018 Season Outlook

Thought he'd dud against the Spurs so I have him on my bench lol. This is good to see though

I picked up Fox for their matchup vs the Lakers aswell! Really hope he's gonna get 10+ dimes again.

The Kings are 13-26. There is no reason Fox shouldn't see around 30mpg the rest of the season. 

missed on fox by a few minutes contemplating ROS vs delon wright since news on lowry wasn't out yet. damn shoulda made the switch for more for sure minutes and production

39 minutes ago, wideopen21 said:

The Kings are 13-26. There is no reason Fox shouldn't see around 30mpg the rest of the season. 

It's still the Kings though, so the ineptitude is definitely coming. But I'm hoping for this optimism too. 

1 hour ago, wideopen21 said:

I hate to say it but Frank Mason was playing alright before Fox came back and Mason has a .419 3pt % at this point. While they were both healthy (Dec 12 and before), he saw more minutes than Fox and played almost just as well if not better. Know the Kings, they are probably splitting their minutes down the middle. Fox's ceiling seems much higher but Frank will give him a run for his money at this point.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

George Hill is now out again for the Kings for "personal" reasons due to the impending birth of a child. 

Edited by wideopen21

Dude's had a history of murking Lonzo back in college, should be a fun rest of the game.

Feel like a fools paradise. You think he’s gonna get 30 mins the rest of the season and produce like this but really deep down u know it’s only temporary... #FREETHEFOX #THISISONLYAPAROLE 

• Like 1

uh should i expect this abysmal of shooting performances. 6/17, 3/10, 6/16 in his last 3 games. I'm fine with like 42-43% but 30%? ehh

13 minutes ago, hardyharhar said:

uh should i expect this abysmal of shooting performances. 6/17, 3/10, 6/16 in his last 3 games. I'm fine with like 42-43% but 30%? ehh

17/10 2 stls. thats a great line

Dont think u can find a player that can produce stocks and assists In ur waiver wire like fox. Only thing in his way is joerger

48 minutes ago, verismo said:

17/10 2 stls. thats a great line

I'm not questioning the overall production. hell, I can even carry his horrible shooting. I'm just wondering if he'll settle into ~42% eventually or will he be hovering around 30-40% all season.

48 minutes ago, FreeJordanBell said:

Dont think u can find a player that can produce stocks and assists In ur waiver wire like fox. Only thing in his way is joerger

Stocks? He's averaging 0.2 blocks. Are you expecting that to go up?

54 minutes ago, FreeJordanBell said:

I don't think you understand the term "stocks''.  It means steals + blocks.  He has 8 blocks on the season.  He won't get you those, but he will get steals.  Newb.

This guy is very active, high usage rate and a menace defender.  Most importantly he passes the eye test when I watch him.  Better pick him up now.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, summersoff7 said:

I don't think you understand the term "stocks''.  It means steals + blocks.  He has 8 blocks on the season.  He won't get you those, but he will get steals.  Newb.

I mean applying a little basic math here. 

stocks = steals + blocks, using your words "he won't get you blocks" so lets subtract blocks from that equation aaaand what are we left with?

Steals, yeah the word you're looking for is steals. 

You're welcome

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Whos_House said:

I mean applying a little basic math here. 

stocks = steals + blocks, using your words "he won't get you blocks" so lets subtract blocks from that equation aaaand what are we left with?

Steals, yeah the word you're looking for is steals. 

You're welcome

Is English your first language?  Honest question.  If it isn't , I'll give you a pass.

This whole time I thought stock could be used interchangeably with a steal OR a block. But now I know it means a steal AND block in a game. Thanks guys lol

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 1/14/2018 at 2:06 PM, stevenzhang said:

This whole time I thought stock could be used interchangeably with a steal OR a block. But now I know it means a steal AND block in a game. Thanks guys lol

so did I.. when referring to steals or blocks separately its a stock... guess im a newb too

11 minutes ago, memo said:

so did I.. when referring to steals or blocks separately its a stock... guess im a newb too

Meh I prefer it like that too but there’s always a sensitive individual here that will fight u on it