Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

goodman1979

You won't find another league like this one, back by popular demand

From the creator of NFL Points Survivor, MLB Rotosurvivor and MLB Ultimate Roto I bring you the returning season of NBA Ultimate Roto - http://games.espn.com/fba/leagueoffice?leagueId=81949&seasonId=2018

If you think you are up for the challenge of this unique league then leave your email address to receive an invite. This is the auction draft version of this league. Rules are below.

Thank you

20 Teams, 26 Weeks, 20 categories, Only 1 Winner

Please Read the Rules & Settings below!

The rules are simple, there are 25 weeks in the NBA Season. At the conclusion of Week 7 (Monday, December 4th, 2017), the lowest ranked owner out of our 20 will be ELIMINATED and his players all placed on waivers. At the end of Week 8, the next lowest ranked owner in our standings will be removed from the league and his players put on waivers, and so on. This will continue until there are only 4 teams left at the start of Week 24. This will leave 2 1/2 Weeks at the end of the season to determine the winner. **-Noone will be eliminated at the conclusion of Week 18 which leads into the All-Star Break Weekend-**

If I am eliminated I will place my whole team on waivers and continue running the league as a host only. You need to prioritize your waiver list each week from best player to least player that you want because after each pickup you will drop to the bottom of the waiver order. In the event of a tiebreaker, the owner with the least amount of games played will be eliminated

Be smart about who you pickup off of waivers because your waiver order will be very important in this league!

I will be very frequently checking each owner & their team to make sure they are active while they are still in the competition. If you become inactive at anytime you could be eliminated or replaced with a new owner. You will be allowed to stay on and view the whole season even after you are eliminated as long as you do not try to pickup players after your defeat. If this happens you will be permanently kicked out of the league.

Waiver order is based on how each team finished last season and/or the order in which you accepted the invite to takeover as a new owner this season. Also, there is a maximum games played limit which is set at 86 games per starting slot.

draft will be voted on via League Manager's Poll. The auction draft will more than likely take place next friday, saturday sunday or monday evening since the season begins 1 week from tuesday....

ok. As of right now we need at least 1 more owner and possibly 3 total if I do not hear from a couple of the owners in there. The auction draft will be sometime this weekend. The specific day and time will be vote by league majority via League Manager's Poll which I will post very soon.

Leave your email if you want an invite in this unique league.

Thank you!

we still need an owner......leave your email to receive the last spot

auction draft will be sometime this weekend. lots of fun :)

Your invite has been sent matthew. We have 1 other guy who needs replaced so if anyone else is interested then leave your email to receive an invite

thank you