sunz0r

DeMarcus Cousins 2017-2018 Season Outlook

4 hours ago, miasma16 said:

They played completely different games in completely different systems. Dwight was a dominant defender that never had to leave the paint. Every player on the team didn't have to be a capable passer to play on a winning team. You didn't need a bare minimum of 3 guys that could shoot at all times on the floor to run an effective offense. 

You guys are simply way off. Dwight was far and away the best player in the league at his position in his prime. Cousins wasn't. Seriously, enjoy your fantasy player and stop trying. 

Pretty much this. People are quick to forget how dominant Dwight was during his magic years. Prime Dwight is a top 5-8 player in today's league. That being said, the squad the magic front office assembled around him really was a blessing. Shooters everywhere and multiple guys who could handle the rock gave Dwight plenty of space to operate. 

4 minutes ago, taenggg said:

Pretty much this. People are quick to forget how dominant Dwight was during his magic years. Prime Dwight is a top 5-8 player in today's league. That being said, the squad the magic front office assembled around him really was a blessing. Shooters everywhere and multiple guys who could handle the rock gave Dwight plenty of space to operate. 

And Stan Van Gundy was not only a great coach, but the perfect one to maximize his talents. But yeah, he was pretty incredible before he started having back problems.

6 minutes ago, taenggg said:

Yup and this is by far the best team cousins has ever been on and they're only about a top 12 team in the league. It's hard for a player dominate a team in a victory if your team isn't good enough to win. Now cousins has a decent supporting cast and he looks like a different player. 

6 hours ago, miasma16 said:

They played completely different games in completely different systems. Dwight was a dominant defender that never had to leave the paint. Every player on the team didn't have to be a capable passer to play on a winning team. You didn't need a bare minimum of 3 guys that could shoot at all times on the floor to run an effective offense. 

You guys are simply way off. Dwight was far and away the best player in the league at his position in his prime. Cousins wasn't. Seriously, enjoy your fantasy player and stop trying. 

Cousins is the best player at his position right now 

Banged knees with Towns, went to the locker room and walked it off. Now back on the bench.

Cousins to the locker room end of 3rd quarter. He had a look of discomfort according to reports, but he did walk without any help.

27 points (5 3s), 5 rebs, 2 asts, 3 stls, 3 blks in the 3rd before leaving to the locker room.

EDIT: He is  back on the bench.

Edited by RotoHub

This guy is giving me a heart attack. Me and my matchup are trading huge blows back and forth and I can't do it without him. 

oh my god wow GIF

Just a stat magnet. 

Edited by chud12

This guys a beast that almost got screwed by a s---y organization.

Guess the guys that picked this beast on late first round are laughing to the bank

I already cited him as the best game of the year last week but holy s---. 

Of course I punt tos in any league I have him but holy s---.  

1 hour ago, Tom Chambers said:

I already cited him as the best game of the year last week but holy s---. 

Of course I punt tos in any league I have him but holy s---.  

Yeah, he's kinda good... :D

57 minutes ago, triple_threat said:

My goodness this guy is a fantasy statstuffer. With that being said how silly would i be to accept a proposed offer of Millsap/Gobert for boogie?

Yes. And I don't own him. 

18 minutes ago, dorwell said:

Yes. And I don't own him. 

Yes as in i would be silly not to accept that deal or yes it would be silly to get rid of boogie for those 2?

37 minutes ago, triple_threat said:

Yes as in i would be silly not to accept that deal or yes it would be silly to get rid of boogie for those 2?

Both. Please keep personal team questions in the AC forum

How do you guys feel about his whole season outlook? Sell really really high possibly? I would love to ride with him the entire season, but I'm scared of any possibilities and uncertainties if NOLA completely bombs this season and keeps losing. 

1 minute ago, HispasianTuna said:

How do you guys feel about his whole season outlook? Sell really really high possibly? I would love to ride with him the entire season, but I'm scared of any possibilities and uncertainties if NOLA completely bombs this season and keeps losing. 

He's currently rated higher than Giannis in my league. You can sell really really high, just make sure that really is what you're doing. Treat him as a top 5 player.