• Announcements

• Patrick Bateman

Check out the new Rotoworld Beta Site!   11/14/2018

Rotoworld has been the industry leader in fantasy news and analysis for years, but it was time for a much-needed facelift!  While our around-the-clock, comprehensive coverage will remain the same, the new Rotoworld design will be sleeker, easier to navigate, more video-friendly and will finally be mobile-optimized.    That’s right, you can finally stop pinching the screens on your phones to read our content!  Right now we’re in the beta phase of our launch, and it’s still a work-in-progress, but we’d love for you to check out our soon-to-be new digs, and let us know what you think: https://beta.rotoworld.com.    And then please use the Contact Us button to give us feedback!  
sunz0r

Nikola Vucevic 2017-2018 Season Outlook

Rumor has it that he expanded his game with a 3-point shot? Anyhow, how's he looking this year? And will the Magics raise his minutes a little considering he only averaged 28.8 minutes per game last year?

I've got him pegged for 

16 10.5 2.7 1 1 47/75% 0.6 threes 1.5 TOs 28-30mpg

Should be a steal in the late 4th/5th rounds. It really helped he improved his defence in the 2nd half last year helped him stay on the court, with talk of dropping a few lbs over the summer that should stick. with that he is a nice fit in a team that should play a good pace (he should be able to trail for a lot of open shots from the top of the key) and move the rock (he is a REALLY good passer). Biz is obviously a better defender, but he really clogs the paint on offense and will stifle wing and guard attacks.

I'd also say he has upside in points and threes on those numbers if talk of his new found triple is holds true.

I'm targeting Vuce quite heavily.

• Like 2

BIG candidate for a bounce back year imo.  I see no reason he can't be an 18 and 10 guy again with a much more clearly defined role this season.  Hopefully he brings his FT shooting back to career levels too.

• Like 2

Would love to see a big season from Vooch in an improved Orlando offense and playing off of Gordon.

Relying heavily on a trio of Vucevic, Cousins, and Wall.

No complaints about this 5th round pick, could not be happier to make this guy my #3 big man on my teams.  Hoping for a solid season from him as Vogel tightens up his rotations and realizes he should be getting way more minutes than Biyombo.

• Like 2

What a night for Vuc.  He even threw in 5 TOs to keep pace with Wall and Cousins on my team.

Are we looking at a 20/10 guy?  He averaged 19 and 18 before dipping to 14.6 last year.  With extended range and hopefully a few more minutes I think he's an elite big this year.

I can't believe I'm saying this but should we be selling high?  I mean hypothetically, what if you could get Jokic for him right now?

8 hours ago, skiteam14 said:

I can't believe I'm saying this but should we be selling high?  I mean hypothetically, what if you could get Jokic for him right now?

Moved him for Kawhi. What are other GMs getting in return?