sunz0r

Nikola Vucevic 2017-2018 Season Outlook

2 minutes ago, richg24 said:

It would take a hit but I'd imagine he could still be top 50 easily on the wizards. Wall used to be excellent at getting gortat involved but now gortat is too old and slow. He would be the 3rd option on offense though instead of the 1st most nights on the magic. Mostly would be a drop in points and free throw attempts

Is the best case scenario for him to stay on the Magic? I feel if he goes to a team fighting for the playoffs they won't be so patient with his return. Orlando tanking doesn't help.

46 minutes ago, ItaliaBBALL said:

Is the best case scenario for him to stay on the Magic? I feel if he goes to a team fighting for the playoffs they won't be so patient with his return. Orlando tanking doesn't help.

That's a good point I overlooked. Contender would be pushing his return if they could for sure. I still think he will be back in plenty of time for fantasy playoffs on magic though so it's still his best spot

On 2/3/2018 at 10:49 AM, ItaliaBBALL said:

Anyone worried that he gets shut down?

Not really, since he's listed as questionable for tomorrow's game.

Maybe the situation is if he doesn't get dealt tomorrow, he plays tomorrow.

Any1 activating Vooch for tomorrow??

Edited by chud12

6 minutes ago, chud12 said:

ME

got unicorn on IR 

19 minutes ago, chud12 said:

Put Gordon on the IR and activated him.

I truly believe he’s ready to play but like someone stated above I think anyone on magic is available for trade so they are probably just waiting it out to see if they get any good deals for Vucevic. If he suits up tomorrow that was probably the case 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, WorldFootballStore said:

So I’m guessing he’s playing tomorrow? What numbers are we expecting?

The game is today. I don't think he'll be very limited. I think they have been holding him out for a potential trade, it can't be a coincidence that he's magically healed and questionable for the game that is hours after the trade deadline.

49 minutes ago, rush007 said:

The game is today. I don't think he'll be very limited. I think they have been holding him out for a potential trade, it can't be a coincidence that he's magically healed and questionable for the game that is hours after the trade deadline.

BIG FACTS

Questionable as in, it’s questionable if he’ll still be in ORL come game time. If so, sure, what the hell, we play him.

19 minutes ago, mcflywalker said:

Questionable as in, it’s questionable if he’ll still be in ORL come game time. If so, sure, what the hell, we play him.

It’s questionable as in your knowledge of the game of basketball.

1 minute ago, WorldFootballStore said:

It’s questionable as in your knowledge of the game of basketball.

Shots fired from the person who doesn’t know when is the game and is asking others to guess Vuc’s hypothetical stats.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

think he will get a full workload right off the bat or will that happen after a few games played?

Edited by FBPro
Spelling

1 hour ago, FBPro said:

think he will get a full workload right off the bat or will that happen after a few games played?

I have no idea, but the fact that it was his nonplaying hand, and he has gotten in numerous full contact practices (has been training with the team for the last two weeks if I am not mistaken -- also practicing over the ASB), probably means he will not be too limited.

I am sure they won't give him huge minutes right away, especially since they are tanking, but he shouldn't be too restricted.

4 minutes ago, Portis4Potus said:

Just lol if you think this dude plays again this season 

Vooch said he's coming back in Orlando's next game. I'm guessing you have better insider information than Vooch himself?

57 minutes ago, rush007 said:

Vooch said he's coming back in Orlando's next game. I'm guessing you have better insider information than Vooch himself?

Vooch’s girl told me he wasn’t coming back next game and I was insideher

• Haha 2

Yeah I just read the TMZ article about your tryst. Vooch is pissed and looking for you.

• Haha 1