Johnny Tuttle

Dragan Bender's 2017-2018 Fantasy Outlook

12 hours ago, 23_gaby_23 said:

Take a flyer for the rest of the week..

Chriss need a second MRI and PHO plays 4 times next week.

The minutes are there so ūü§ěūü§ěūü§ě

too bad Dragan Bender sucks. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, cdd10 said:

too bad Dragan Bender sucks. 

You forgot the Suns sucks though.

I really like Bender.  It would be interesting to see what he could do if he was given the leash that a Marquese Chriss has received.  I think he would be a really valuable fantasy asset (and I think he would help the Suns win some games).

57 minutes ago, GJDHouse said:

I really like Bender.  It would be interesting to see what he could do if he was given the leash that a Marquese Chriss has received.  I think he would be a really valuable fantasy asset (and I think he would help the Suns win some games).

We've already been seeing that though. Due to injuries he's been playing over 31 minutes for the last 2 weeks but it's lead to very mixed results. 

Bender is another example of the idea of him is better than he actually is.  All of these things he should be he just isn't right now, and I am not writing him off completely because he is still really young (same with Chriss too), but right now he has had a chance to show it and has not ran with it. 

I don't even know if I want to blame Bender and Chriss totally for their lack of real development so far.  I think the Suns' environment/coaching staff is hindering their development and not bringing the best out of them, and it is showing that bad team/more opportunity does not always equate to improvement and fantasy stats.

33 minutes ago, qpeeters said:

We've already been seeing that though. Due to injuries he's been playing over 31 minutes for the last 2 weeks but it's lead to very mixed results. 

That's because they don't run anything for him, he just stands in the corner on offense. If they used him well, I believe he would have similar numbers like Dario ҆arińá.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Auction>Snake said:

Damn, must add is he the main big man now?

why? what changed?

1 hour ago, Manos A said:

why? what changed?

I think he is trolling. 

20 minutes ago, chud12 said:

I think he is trolling. 

Len and Chandler gone aint such a crazy scenario though. Im in a 14 team league so i keep an eye on him in case they want to try a lineup with him as their C and Chriss PF

On 03/02/2018 at 2:37 PM, Auction>Snake said:

Damn, must add is he the main big man now?

jay went with this tonight...and against the joker too. 

11 minutes ago, Auction>Snake said:

It's happening guys, must own.

I wouldn't say must own. Doesn't bode well for Chriss though. Neither are trustworthy..

9 minutes ago, Forever Smooth said:

I wouldn't say must own. Doesn't bode well for Chriss though. Neither are trustworthy..

neither are trustworthy but bender has a much higher bball iq, it’s his body that’s lacking sometimes against bigger guys but that’s every skinny guy’s problem when they hit the hardwood

Edited by L3onD
  • Like 1

Only 5% owned in yahoo leagues .. his potential is there, and as a starter, might be great ROS

Jeez you guys have short memories.

3,7,0,0,5,0, and 4.

Those are the scoring numbers he put up in 7 games Chriss missed with that hip injury just 12 days ago. Is he playing better now, sure but not act like his play can't just fall off the earth again. The opportunity was there and quite frankly has always been there but he has been awful for the most part. Bender won't ever be a must own this year prob. 

Edited by chud12
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 2

lets see how this goes.  4 games this all star week.

How does one get Dragan Bender grillz? Asking for a friend.

I'ma take a flier on this dude. In 1st place. I can afford. Give him til' thee end of this scoring period. One things for sure, the Suns are going with Bender instead of Chriss. Just gotta' stomach the duds like tonight. We'll see by the end of this scoring period. 

4 hours ago, Forever Smooth said:

I'ma take a flier on this dude. In 1st place. I can afford. Give him til' thee end of this scoring period. One things for sure, the Suns are going with Bender instead of Chriss. Just gotta' stomach the duds like tonight. We'll see by the end of this scoring period. 

Well, whole Suns team got demolished. Still, when he's not shooting well, he's not salvaging the line in any shape or form. 

30 mins is the bright spot though. Worth a hold for another game to see if he keeps his mins.

Come on guys, are you really surprised Bender dropped a line like this lol??

got him and dropped chriss lol. lose lose.  i feel that i just wasted FA money

56 minutes ago, chud12 said:

Come on guys, are you really surprised Bender dropped a line like this lol??

Warriors. He'll bounce back, and Chriss has zero chance of regaining his minutes over Bender. 

• Haha 1